Prologue.

Life has its ups and its downs.

They said that you realize what you got when you had missed it.

Some people don't realize until their life is ruined.

Love is not always what you need, and sometimes life teaches you that you must not trust in anyway.

June "Juney" Stevens and William "Billey" Hamilton were the best friends ever known, until Billey proposed to Juney.

Juney's world changed a 180* degrees when she started a relationship with Billey. She was the number one on her class, and she was madly in love with Billey.

Billey had a very different ambitions from Juney , he was in the U.S.A Army and he needed a wife right away, he couldn't trust anyone else more than Juney , so he decided to marry her.

Juney didn't know anything about Billey's secret, and she found out in the worst way.

And the only thing that Billey could said was

"Remember Juney, Friendship before Relationship"

But there was something neither both expected, something than will make Billey regret all the suffer he made to Juney.

_____________________________________________

Hi I am new at wattpad I have been posting my stories at others forums so I expect you liked this.

I have been reading in wattpad for a while but I'd never decided to post something for real until now, thank you some much for reading this, maybe you like it, maybe you don't let me now anyway.

I want to keep posting this story cause I have the feeling is going to be good for me.

I don't know if the U.S.A army make this kind of contracts that I will refer on the story, so don't take it personally.

I know sometimes you wanna know who I did inspired on the character but I don't know right now.

I will try to make it pleasure to you to read this so I hope you understand me when I don't upload very often, cause I try my best.

Sorry if there are some orthographic mistakes.

Thank you all

~BlueNavyHeart