♣️chapter 4♣️

Jimin (pov)

It was around 5 pm when Jimin was being dragged inside the huge shopping mall, a tight but soft grip on his hand urging him to hurry up.
As planned, both of them, Jimin and Taehyung, were going to the shopping complex to buy a plushies Taehyung had been obsessing over since a month.

"Hurry up chim!" Tae shouted.

"I'm trying okay! You're literally dragging me like a ragged doll!" Jimin replied trying to slow down his friend.

"You don't know chim! What if it's not there! Then what? I've been saving up to buy this purple plushie for a month!" He yelled, jumping up and down, all excited.

"Bears aren't purple taetae" Jimin tried to put some sense in his friend but failed because Tae's choices are weird and they keep on getting weirder day by day.

"Oh chim, at least my choices are weird and not innocent like you, you're like a small baby, so innocent and cute if I wasn't crushing over that bodyguard I saw once I would have eaten you by now" Taehyung said and smirked at the confused fluff ball in front of him.

"But Taetae you can't eat people, you eat food, how would you even eat me... I'm not food!" Jimin asked all confused up not getting a single hint of his friends perverted thought.

" Oh chim, be grateful you're stuck with me and not someone else, they would have mistaken you for a 3 year old child stuck in a 22 year old's body" Taehyung declared as he approached the shop. Not noticing the sad expression on his friends face. Jimin knew at some point Taehyung was right about him.

He had been locked up all his life by his parents. He was home schooled and was hardly allowed to go out because of his parents paranoid behavior. They had sheltered him so much that once when he went with his eomma to the market to buy fish where a guy touched his butt purposely but Jimin just turned back and gave him a friendly smile thinking that he touched him to get his attention. But soon his eomma took him away after seeing this, sending a glare directed towards the boy.

You can't blame him, Jimin gave out a certain vibe which attracted people, he looks like a fragile, innocent and not to mention beautiful boy. And his parents wanted to protect him from the world not wanting to ruin his innocence. Until Jimin forced them to send him so he can be independent and also by convincing his grandpa to order his parents. And no one can say no to Jimins puppy eyes. So once they moved away from Busan with Taehyung, who had joined them a day before, Jimin was gifted with a small but a nice apartment by his grandpa and his parents.

He came back to his senses by hearing a sudden yell coming from the shop.
He quickly shook his sad face away and rushed towards his friend with a huge smile plastered on his face and went to help him select the right plushie he has been wanting.

As he was going through the plushies his eyes caught sight of a huge brown bear, taller than him, double his size.
After seeing that all he wanted to do was take it home and sleep on top of it nuzzling his face in the soft fur. But as soon as he looked at the price his hopeful smile fell.

"Taetae I want this" he whispered looking at the bear longingly.

Taehyung noticed how he was staring at the bear but sadly he couldn't do anything about it. Even if he used his money to buy that bear instead of his plushie he still needs more money to add.