♣️chapter 44♣️(M)

It was around 9 when jimin finally decided to open his eyes and smile at the familiar room. The said boy was so happy to be back and in care of his hyungs, friend and Ggukie. Last night he was finally able to get a proper sleep on a comfortable bed. It's not like the bed provided to him before, back at the warehouse, was uncomfortable, jimin just couldn't sleep knowing he was far away from the people he loves and in danger.

He had to stay up on a look out in case someone comes to harm his Bub, along with that he worried for Jeongguk, that was he fine now? Is he alive and breathing? So many thoughts had ran through his mind during night that kept him up. But now he was happy and finally got his much deserved sleep, even thou he wanted to meet everyone before he falls back to sleep but the doctor had warned him to get rest before for the sake of his unborn child.

Jimin finally realized that there was a warm presence besides him snuggling up next to him and he slowly turned around to find none other than his best friend who was snoring lightly with an obvious pout settled on his lips. Jimin without giving it a second thought kissed his cheeks and started to shake him up. There was so much he needs to tell him!

"T-taetae get up!" Jimin whispered finally getting to wake up Taehyung who rubbed his eyes before realizing what was going on.

"Oh my God! Jimin you're up!" He yelled and took his best friend into a hug, wrapping his arms around him securely, not willing to free him any time soon.

"I'm back Tae" jimin mumbled back enjoying the warm and familiar feeling of being hugged by his best friend. Just like Taehyung found his hugs comforting, jimin on the other hand did too. Both of them couldn't stay away from each other for a long time.

"I-i missed you so much! I t-thought you left m-me, even yoongi Hyung wasn't there" the said male started to sob on Jimin's shoulder, he couldn't help but tear up every time he realizes how close he was from loosing them.

"It's okay, I'm back now, and I promise not to leave you again" jimin replied, patting his back.

"Don't worry I'll stay glued to you, I won't let anyone harm you or let them take you away from me" he confidently replied showing off his boxy smile jimin loves so much.

"Fine fine but you will have to do a double duty, can you guard two people Taetae?" Jimin asked, a nervous smile on his face. He was finally going to disclose his secret and he knows that Taehyung should be the first person to know, not even Jeongguk.

"Jeon can guard himself, I owe him nothing" Taehyung sassed.

"No not Ggukie" jimin giggled at his best friends childish behavior.

"Then who?"

"I-i I don't know how to start but promise me you won't tell it to anyone or scream right now"

"Park jimin did you do something you were not supposed to!" Taehyung asked making the younger furiously nod his head no.

"No! When I said you need to protect two people I meant me and..." Jimin said and grabbed Taehyungs large hand between his smaller ones and cautiously, holding an eye contact with Taehyungs confused ones, guided them towards his slightly swollen tummy, making Taehyungs eyes go wider in shock.

"... And my Bub" jimin whispered, smiling towards his shocked best friend who was still in a state of shock.

"Y-you mean y-you're.... With a b-baby? W-with litt-le h-hands and-" the said male stuttered not comprehending what's going on.

"Yes I am!" Jimin whispered excitedly, finally cracking Taehyungs shocked shell as the said male carefully wrapped his arms around the younger, kissing all over his face.