Characters

Before this hole story actually starts you will need to know some information about the characters and the story in general.

What is the characters name?: The girl is named Angie Ringwood and the boy is Axel Charleston.

How old are they?: Both are 21.

Where do they live?: In New York.

What is this story about?: Well it's a short story so there won't be many chapters something like 12 chapters or something like that I don't really know maybe I'll just change the short story to something else if I would've like it more. But it's a capital city's of Europe so not that much. It will be city's that I know something about. Maybe it will be city's you know something about or never heard of them. It's a couple traveling too so there be some you know...dirty stuff but I will not write it here if you would want me to write it I'll do a separat story called I don't know something like 'Traveling The World With You Steamy Chapters' And I'll to each of the chapter wrote in wich capitol it happened but that's only gonna happen if you want.

How will you name the chapters? Would it say something that will happen in the story,clickbait or something else?: Well the names of the chapter would be mainly the current location they are in so if they were in France the name of the chapter would be 'France' so I won't write some sentences from the chapter because I feel like it's better to it be surprise.

There is one last thing you need to know: I'm not from America or Great Britain or anywhere where English is a main or second or third etc. language so it's not gonna be that good in case of English. I'm from Czech Republic so if someone who understands Czech language or is from Czech Republic and want this story to be in Czech don't be silent and say it in the comment section or Dm me. If the guy/girl who wants it in Czech is only one then the story (sorry) won't be in Czech. And if you want a story in Czech don't forget to check out HeylaHello cause she my friend and she has story's in Czech but she doesn't post that much so if you would like her story's don't forget to spam her in comments.

Well that was it what you'll need to know for the story and I'll try to post another chapter really quick but I'm I said I'll try ok.
So that's it from me.

Lots of love.
A💕
Btw.Pretty Little Liars who👌😂