part 1

I do not own any pic

Nagisa p.o.v

Rumors has been around a mastriso girl some say she is a fallen angel other say she can control and manipulate water and ice, i wonder what will they do if they knew about koro sensei what will be their reaction “hey guys did you hear the rumors” asked sugino “yes i did i wish is the new transfer student” kayano said “ will let just take it down and there nothing such as fallen angels” maehara intrepid “will let's just go or we will be late and i  don't think an angel and a devil can stay in one place” i came in “what do you mean nagisa-kun” Karma yelled and walked off he didn't even wait for answers .

Angel p.o.v

I'm so excited for my first day but mom said she will be doing work i thought she will be here on my first day to confess me to but I don't mind it since she is a pro assassin I went and put my uniform on and my golden hair will I can't say it's golden I have a few pink Hair curls and in the end of it all silver hair in shave ponytail the rest is normal I went and ate breakfast and went out I'm so happy I stude in front of this hill it's big “any trouble getting up” i turn around to see red haired boy smirking “ no just isn't it abet wired that we have too clamp this every day” I answered him “then see you in class” he said and walked then i did the same I arrived to see my teacher is an octopus  even more wired ‘see who's talking’ I thought i waited for the single “ angel you can come in” he give my single I open the door and walked in with my smile “introduce yourself angel” he asked “my name is angel jelavć nice to meet you all,”I bowed “ i hope we get along and be friends” I said then “ where will you set angel san, there beside karma kun , karma raise your hand” as koro sensei said the red haired boy from early raid his hand I then turn around to koro sensei with an ice blade in my hand they didn't notice it “ thank you koro sensei” he was focus with me the I pulled out the blade fast and cut six of his tentacle “ that's was fast angel san, now go and take a seat” he said and I went too my set bisde karma not long after came  karasuma sensei with mom my how dropped how didn't she tell me and why in the hell is she holding koro sensei like this I now it's her job but seriously “ this is your new English teacher” at that point i can't hold my self back any more I stand up and went to her “ mom why didn't you tell me about this” I said pulling her away with an incent tone “ angel I thought you were in A class that's why” now she’s got some nerve “ lair you said you going too work as a teacher and you knew I was going to E class for the same reason as you” I said pissed off then karma came and pulled me back to my set “ wait I'm going to show how you call lair” she said talking in English I just ignored her “ thank you” I give a close eye smile and took my book out and put on my headphones and study in the same time I feel someone take away my headphones I looked up to koro sensei “ please pay attention in class angel san” he said “ oh that's it I thought mom did something crazy again*I chuckle at the thought* and I was paying attention I'm used to study with my headphones” I said politely the the bell ring it's finally lunchtime “ hi angel chan want to eat with us lunch and my name is keada kayona” she smiled “ ya sure”