part 3

Time skip

??? P.o.v

In the next day angel didn't feel like going to school “ hony you okay what aren't you coming” irina opened the door too angel's room which was quite beautiful “ i don't feel like going go ahead I may may not come today” angel told her mom then orina set beside her noticing the tears she stroked angel golden mix hair “ is it them again” “ yes it is they won't leave me alone till they get my soul but you now” I sat up “ yesterday karma called himself a devil without knowing what does it mean” angel heard her mom giggling “ but I'm still not going” “ come on you…” angel cut her “ o can't what if they came after me in school” “look angel as long as you are arrow of your surrounding you will be able to save them all so hop out and change to go to school btw there no uniform this rest of the week” “ why” angel asked “ will it's something that happen  every few years” as soon as she heard this he went to her closet which is full of dress angel was really in love with dresses so she pick up a simple cute dress  (dress above)
She put her hair into two tails it's look like cat ears somehow she went downstairs full of energy they walked together in there way they meet karma and nagisa “ hi nagisa karma kun” she called out for the boys which nagisa was wearing a blue shirt with pants for karma he was wearing red black shirt and pants “ oh hi angel chan” nagisa greeted her but karma ignored her after what happen yesterday “ she looked at nagisa “ ne nagisa kun how do I look” she asked
to get karma attention and she did in the time irina walked in front of them but as as their eyes meet he looked away and angel did the same “ you look pretty I see you like dress” angel only nodded to nagisa and they start to walk to school .

Time skip to lunch

Angel p.o.v

Why did I agree to came they are here what to do i can't let them see me with other I'm going to stay away for little bit “ hi angel chan you wanna hang out with us” kayona asked pointing at karma and nagisa I shook my head “ thanks but gotta go see you around” I said waving at her but someone isn't satisfied but how cares I need to get out as soon as possible .