part 5

Flashback

No one p.o.v

“wait her karma kun i will came back as soon as possible” angel said going in a building  karma did what as he was told and waited but then he heard her screaming which make him worried then she came out running away after her was one of those spirits his name was loki he had black hair and eyes and he was wearing a clack then karma run after them after a good chase loki give up and vanished Karma went to help angel but she refuse “ angel chan you can't even walk let me help you” he said “ no thanks I can  take care of myself” that all she said before falling to the ground again but she insist and got up “ thank you karma kun but like what you said A devil can't help an angel” she give him a close eye smile and walked away with gloomy aura.

End of flashback.

Angel p.o.v

I really hate those guys and know my friends are in danger again I will just train to get stronger so i can protect myself i don't need anyone’s help.

Time skip brought you by nagisa and kayano

Karma p.o.v  

It's been days know and angel isn't back i should have known earlier if i just knew I could have stopped them instead I did whatever pleases me dammit I will go to check on her since it's weekend .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

From: angel

To: karma

“ we need to talk about you and the evil spirits know”

From: karma

To: angel

“ ya i was coming to your place but then where do you wanna meet plus everyone has been sick worried”

From:angel

To: karma

“ ya will let's meet at the cafe nearby   meet you there at 1:00 cya”

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Wow I didn't expect that but ya I will finally get too explain things but she will be anger at me but do i  even care i will take her the notes kayano write because she missed the classes.

Here the update anyways me and a friend are writing story together in a seperted acc it's name is 'solo yet together'

@kar14ma  is the other acc name wish you go and check it out my little blueberries.