11. articles!

CHAPTER ELEVEN

EXCLUSIVE PHOTOS SHOW HARRY STYLES AND GOGH LEAVING SAME CLUB, ENTERING SAME HOTELTMZ

TMZ

Both Gogh Akkersdijk and Harry Styles were photographed leaving notoriously gay New York club, House of Yes, which Akkersdijk is suspected of being a regular at. The pair were also photographed entering the same hotel in Times Square, and TMZ has the exclusive scoop on it all!

Click for Photos

COULD HARRY STYLES AND GOGH BE DATING?
E!NEWS
by meaghan lawrence

We all love our guilty pleasure gay ships (uh hello? Destiel anyone?) but nothing is more sinful than the idea that two of our celebrity crushes could actually be dating!

Harry Styles has always been conveniently vague when it comes to describing his ideal partner, saying "people" rather than "women" when listing his preferences. His concerts are always full of gay flags, and the artist himself wears suspiciously feminine outfits.

Gogh Akkersdijk has never publicly dated anyone, preferring to be photographed with dozens of high fashion models (including women twice his age!) since his teens, and he has always maintained that he doesn't like (talking about) relationships, dating, or even (gasp!) sex. He has a twinky body and demeanor (despite being six feet tall) and his hair is always too well maintained.

It's no surprise that the two are probably dating, or at least having sex, according to the internet. Both stars have been quiet on social media, leaving fans wondering if this new ship has sunk before it could even sail (or be named!)

COULD GAY RUMORS BE RUINING GOGH AKKERSDIJK'S CAREER?
Trisha Panos ( BuzzFeed Staff )
BuzzFeed News

In recent days, the internet has swirled with rumors that Gogh Akkersdijk, America's white boy flavor of the decade, could be gay and dating former boy band member and future rock star Harry Styles. While there is nothing wrong with being gay (or any other sexuality for that matter) in civilized society, the world of Hollywood directors and casting agents don't seem to agree.

Akkersdijk, who was formerly the front runner for the lead in a number of films including an upcoming untitled Martin Scorsese movie and an equally untitled politics drama written by Aaron Sorkin and directed by David Fincher, has since been dropped from the running of both films, as well as the upcoming Beautiful Boy, which has cast Timothée Chalamet in his stead. While it is unclear why the studios have decided to go in another direction (despite Akkersdijk's plentiful awards, nominations, and current demand) many have speculated that it comes from his potential homosexuality, and compounded by the fact that neither Gogh nor Harry has spoken out about the issue.

BuzzFeed News has reached out to all parties involved for comment.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
writing these articles gave me hives
especially the e!news one oh my god
also our boys are suffering im sorry