Chapter 1- Heartless Stranger

The red hand on the traffic lights flash five more seconds for everyone to cross and Jimin hadn't even made it to the curb yet. The boy was borderline sprinting because of the heavy bag weighing down his back and shoulder, not to mention the countless people crowding the sidewalk, preventing him from going any faster.

He was finally in the middle of crossing the street when the light went back to green. Jimin didn't even notice this, too focused on hurridly making it to the other side to pay attention to any other surroundings. That was until something collided hard with his hip and he was sent tumbling. A loud shriek escaped his lips, hands immediately going to the point of pain. Right at the point of his shriek a loud horn was heard from beside him. Looking up he saw a black Bentley, presumably his cause of pain at the moment, and watched as its sleek black door opened.

Out stepped an immaculately dressed man in a black suit pants, royal blue silk dress shirt and polished black shoes. His Ralph Lauren shades and long raven black hair covered the upper part of his face which only left Him in to look at the bottom half of his face which at the moment seemed to be moving in accordance with the words that fell from his mouth.

"Didn't your parents teach you to never cross the road when the light is green?" A smooth, deep yet unfamiliar voice infiltrated his ears.

"So you chose to insult me before asking if I'm okay? I see the world really has gone to shit." Jimin rolled his eyes while looking at the face of the man in front of him.

"It really has if they let mindless fucks like you out onto the street." The man retorted in a quick displeased tone.

"Shut your mouth, you know nothing about me!" Jimin snapped angrily.

"And I don't want to. Now are you going to move out of the road or should I continue running you over with my car?" Jimin was shocked to say the least at the man's heartless attitude. The man couldn't care less about his well being and even threatened to run him over if he didn't get up.

Deciding to ignore the burning pain, he forced himself up off the asphalt and onto the pavement he was previously crossing from, throwing his middle finger at the same black car speeding off down the street.

'Heartless motherfucker.' Jimin thought in his head, wanting to cry.

~~~

Jimin finally made it to his first part time job at a nearby café called Latte Crème (Crème de Latte). The whole reason he was rushing and running in the first place was because he didn't want to be late for the second time this week (which evident happened because of certain people).

Admittedly, his hip was hurting so bad that he began limping while holding onto it gently. No one bothered to ask why though, because t was rush hour, the café was full and everybody was busy. It's not like they were heartless like certain other people.

Jimin's mind became filled with thoughts of the stranger while multitasking his work. Thinking back, the man was quite tall. Going from the legs up, his thighs were extremely thick and muscular under his tight pants, it was also hard to miss the bulge between his legs making Jimin feel a type of way he couldn't explain. The silk shirt clung to his toned rock hard torso and bicepts. His hair also looked really soft, tempting for someone to want to run their fingers through. All-in-all, the man was impressive and Jimin had no doubt that without even seeing his full face he was sexy ad hell, but his attitude was the epitome of a turn off. This man would for sure be alone for the rest of his life if he didn't change that cold personality of his. Just thinking about the guys attitude amd the events of today turned Jimin off amd he decided to instead focus more on his job.

~~~

The next morning Jimin woke up to his hip swollen in a purple hue. He barely placed his finger on it and hissed out in pain. The least he could do was put some ice on it before leaving to go to his first class.