Chapter 3- Call

Most of Saturday was spent staring at the piece of square-cut paper he was given yesterday:

-Jeon Jungkook

That was his name and he was a C.E.O.

The only thought running through his mind was 'Should I call him?'

Yes it was Jimin who forced the other to pay back for what he did but now he found himself second guessing himself. Finally around 2pm in the afternoon, he picked up the phone and dialled the first number on the card.

"Hello good afternoon, Jeon Corp secretary desk, how may I help you?" A young feminine voice cut through on the first ring.

"Hello, I'm calling for Jeon Jungkook?" Jimin said timidly. He wasn't sure how to answer formally in this situation.

"I'm sorry, Mr. Jeon is in a meeting right now. However I can take your name and relay a message if you would like." He was a little disappointed that he couldn't get through but decided to leave a message anyways.

"Yes, please tell him that Park Jimin called." At the mention of his name a soft gasp of realization escaped the woman on the other line.

"Park Jimin? Oh yes, Mr. Jeon was expecting your call. I'll put you through right away as per his request. Please wait one moment." The phone then went silent as Jimin waited to be put through to the other line.

"Hello?" Jimin suddenly heard the smooth, deep voice of Mr. Jeon and he jumped in his seat a little bit, not expecting to hear his voice.

"H-Hello?" He stuttered nervously, that was what that voice did to him.

"Mr. Park, is that you?" The sound of his name rolling off the other's tongue made Jimin gulp nervously once again as he tried to calm himself. "Y-Yes. You told me to call you."

"Yes I did but I changed my mind. Do you think you can come to my office and meet me?" He was a bit caught off guard by the request. Mr. Jeon had wanted to see him.

"Uh, y-yeah, just tell me the address."

"It's at (insert address) on the top floor. My meeting should be finished soon so you can be here in about an hour."

Jimin figured out that the building was about 20 minutes away from his house so he had enough time to get ready and catch the bus.

"Alright. See you in an hour." Jimin decided to go get ready before limping out of his house to the bus stop.