Doing errands

Jesy POV

Today I was going to the store, to get food, stuff for my dad, and cleaning supplies. I have to bring my dad with me so I put him a wheel chair.

I'm little nervous bringing him out because we live in New York and there lots of things happen on the steers like crime and violence. But luckily I have my dads car. But it's old and rusty.

So I pulled my dad wheel chair in the back truck. How I guess I didn't tell you why he needs a wheel chair. He amputated his leg. Yeah sorry I didn't tell you. So then afterwards I went to get my dad and put him in the car. After I put him in the car I got a call. It was from my best friend Jade.

Jade- hey sweetie there is an opening at a restaurant you wanna take it?

Jesy- idk cuz my dad.

Jade- work nights Mondays and Wednesdays. I can take care of him.

Jesy- your daughter?

Jade- she has dance on Mondays and cheer on Wednesday. Hun it's fine.

Jesy- I guess yes I will take it. Just 5-8 cuz my dad need to be in bed by 8:15 and need to calm him down.

Jade- k hun I will tell them your the waitress or the chef?

Jesy- waitress cuz I don't have cooking skills at the moment

Jade- k bye

Yessss! I needed a job! Pay some rent and buy some food!! Thank you jade!!

Jade POV

My best friend is under a lot of stress with her father, her house an sisters. I pray for the poor woman!

Back to jesy POV.

So I went to food lion and got some turkey, potatoes, and green beans cuz that's my dads favorite.

Then I went to this small meaning store and got a vacuum, mop, and duster. Cuz out house is a mess.

So I hour later I got my dad back In his bed and Jade called.

Jade- on way over its 4:45

Jesy- kk

So now I'm driving to work and jade is at my house to help my dad.

So I go in and the guy up front said

Guy- you Jesy?

Me- ya

Guy- your boss is in the back

So I walk to the back and it was a 27 year old man with long blonde hair.

Boss- hey your jesy? Nice to meet you.

Jesy- yes it's nice to meet you

Boss- heres your waitresses clothes and get started tables 12-15 are yours here's a map of them here ** points to the Map on the kitchen wall**

Jesy- k thanks