Move in

Jesy pov

This move in will help me better I think. Like he's my friend and the only person left well I have my dad. Well you know he's losing his mind. So I showed Chris the guest room.

Chris- see this will be good for both of us.

Jesy- yeah I guess

Chris- and I can help you with your dad and stuff.

Jesy- that's true. But who's gonna watch my dad while I'm at work.

Chris-shouldn't you just put him in a nursing home?

Jesy-NO WAY! First I don't have the money and he's my only family left. I need him and I want to be with him while he still here

Chris-then I don't know.......wait my friend is a nurse. I bet she can see him While your at work.

Jesy-oh okay that would be amazing. -hugs Chris-

So when we me and Chris come apart from the hug...we locked eye to eye and we just stared for 3 minutes then Chris just looked down and starts unpacking.

So he unpacked everything and I ordered pizza cuz I didn't feel like cooking even tho I love cooking.

Chris-Jesy,hope you are alright with me moving in.

Jesy-I'm totally fine with it. I need someone to help me cope with it

Chris-if you want to come to my church you are welcome. We have masses Sunday's and Saturday nights.

Jesy-thanks I might come one Time :)

Sorry I haven't been posting. I'm on like all the time but I'm lazy asf. Pm me anytime and thanks for commenting and voting :)