Book 14: The Perks Of Being A Nerd

The Perks Of Being A Nerd

"Yes Mark?" Ms.Roxanne asked him. "Could I use the bathroom?" he asked. "No" She responded. As you can see, being a failure or something teachers look down upon, limits you from doing things. But for us nerds, we are usually liked in the point of view of a teacher. That is why, we have our perks. The Perks of being a Nerd. As we call it. That is exactly when... my dear nerdy light bulb... appeared above my head. Claire is the perfect image of a true nerd. The glasses. Extremely good grades. Perfectionist.

Also, don't forget that she is the nerd QUEEN of the nerd population in her high school! But being a nerd totally has it's perks. Meet hot bad boy Mark. He supposedly "does his homework" and does "good" in school. What happens when she realizes that her life isn't probably what she thought it was? Can Mark use some help from Claire? Can Claire find out that it's not all about grades and studying, but about living life a little crazier? Could it be that one dark and deep secret hides in their past? YOU SEE THAT BEAUTIFUL COVER?! IT'S AMAZING RIGHT?! THANK YOU SO MUCH TO @LukeHochrein for all the help!

Wow! I just finished up this book and it was extrodinary! Nerds are amazing! Besides nerds are amazing, weird, funny, smart people so I'll call myself a nerd :)