Book 20: GirlMore Academy

GirlMore Academy

Author: @Solitare_Diamond

"Mark Mahon." Ms. Huckleberry called.

I dragged my feet down in line. Whispers spread through the group of teachers sitting at the table next to Ms. Huckleberry. "Yes, my name is Mark and I'm a girl. Get over it, people!" I shouted stunning the teachers. The rest of the class erupted in laughter. My parents enrolled me in a school that was suppose to teach girls how to be more girly and sophisticated. Girlmore Academy. The school where being yourself isn't allowed, literally. Your uniform is a full on pink ruffled skirt, long sleeve white shirt with a pink crest, pink heels and if you're caught wearing pants, who knows what they'd do to you?

Mark Mahon is your seventeen year old outcast of the family. While her perfect older sister Mitchell is out there trying to find the cure for cancer being the goody two shoes child she is, Mark is out there being brought home in the back of a police car for probably vandalizing property or. enhancing her goal: Trying to be a professional skateboarder. Her parents decide it's time for a change. What happens when she meets the headmistress's rebellious son who she falls madly in love with? He doesn't like his girls all that preppy, but Mark can't help it now. Can she make it in Girlmore for the rest of the semester or end up pulling out every single strand of blonde hair in her head?

You're going to enjoy this book. It's truly amazing. When I started writing it the goal of it for me was to show girls that you don't have to be all glitz and glam. Just be you :)