Book 18: Miss Innocent and Mr. Bad Boy

Miss Innocent & Mr. Badboy

Author: cuteNcozy123

Miss Innocent & Mr Badboy ~~~~ Skyler Woods. The girl that rather wear skirts than jeans, white flats instead of sneakers and prefer curly before straight hair. Yeah, she's the good girl. She's the girl everyone thinks is so perfect, the girl every guy has a soft spot for, and the girl that just started dating the captain of the football team. Well, the perfect girl would rather ruin her reputation, than being known as Miss Innocent for the rest of her school years... And who could ruin a reputation better than the badboy Evan Carters. Evan isn't like most badboys, but he's still a jerk. He doesn't fight the innocent, but sometimes he's just alittle bored. He dated the popular girl for two years, but broke up with her when she cheated. He doesn't party every weekend, but when he party, he usually end up in a bed with a random girl. He acts like a complete jerk infront of everyone, but when he's alone, he just as sweet and normal as any other guy. Like I said, he isn't like most badboys, but he's still a jerk. A jerk that can't stay away from the perfect blonde... Skyler would never think a guy like him would notice her, but yes he did. At a party.. When she got pushed into the water.. And he was the only one who knew she couldn't swim. So what happens when Skyler finds herself slowly losing her innocence to the badboy?

This book is soo good to read, you'll enjoy every moment of it as you read. Trust me :)