How It Started

You were created in a lab by your dad who you only know a bit of information about. All you ever knew about him was where you lived was a dark and cruel place, and your dad didn't want you to suffer. You knew his name was Ganz and his last name was 'the skeleton' but that was just about it. When you were made, your dad was in hiding cause of some kind of war going around so when it got worst he sent you away hoping some day you'll be sent to someone who would take care of you. But what made you different then any human was that you were a skeleton with strong powerful magic which was powerful yet deadly if not careful.

You were 14 years old, and you lived in a cruel orphanage. The owners never accepted that you were non-human so you were bullied by everyone and the only thing you had to feel loved was the dark blue heart locket with the words 'i'll always love you no matter how far you are - Dad (Ganz the Skeleton)'. Whenever you would read the words on your necklace it felt like your dad was near even tho you never knew what he looked like. You could imagine he was maybe a skeleton too and maybe had the same face marks coming from your eyes and coming to gether around your head.

Then one day after school from being bullied bad at school you came back to the orphanage hopping things wouldn't get worst. Every day from your hard life being put down everyday did cause dark scary thoughts which happened everyday unless you were alone in your room with nothing to worry about. Once you stepped in the orphanage you were slammed against the wall then thrown to the hard wood stairs. You groaned in pain and saw the owners expression she looked mad.

You said, "w-what did I do, I came here on time, I did my chores, and I cleaned my room". You stuttered.

The owner said, "I'm sick of seeing you, look you'll never find a family or be adopted". The owner grabbed the coller of your shirt and lifted you up. Then she threw at the door a loud thud was heard with everyone else laughing and watching. You had to take action so you aimed a bone at her. Your attacks weakened the owner which gave you time to run and hide. you're dropped your backpack and ran to mount Abbott. Ever since you were born mount Abbott seemed like home like you belonged there cause you had that feeling that there was someone you might know there.

After 5 minutes of running, you fell down a hole in mount Abbott the fall was so far that once you hit the ground your HP went to 1. You were alone, injured, weak, and hopeless on the bed of flowers that all you could hope was for someone to come.