Father?

You looked up and saw a skeleton with black marks coming come the sides, and down his eyes. He also had a very fluffy jacket. The figure helped you up and said, "hello? Are you alright?"

You brushed the dirt off you and said, "ya, I'm alright". You went to look at your necklace making sure the trip didn't brake it until the future lifted your head up looking at you.

The figure had a look like he recognized you, even looking at your necklace. He was about to look at your necklace until you backed off moving his hand away as you lashed out saying,

"Don't touch it!, Dad gave it to me it's the only thing I have of him!" Tears filled your eyes as how it felt like you might never be able to see or meet him.

The figure said, "I was just looking at your necklace Y/N".

You looked at the figure and said, "h-how did you know my name?"

The figure took out a photo from his pocket and gave it to you and said, "this will explain a lot".

You grabbed the photo and looked at it, it was you with the figure holding you. It was you when you were a baby, you looked at the figure and said, "d-dad". Tears filled your eyes as you stepped closer.

The figure smiled and said, "yes Y/N, it's me". He had tears filling up his eyes too.

You ran up and hugged your dad tight and he too hugged you back tight to. You both were crying with tears of happiness. You said, "w-why d-did you l-leave m-me I-I-I thought you'd c-come for me after the war".

Your dad said, "I-I'm sorry, but the humans p-put a spell on the underground s-so we couldn't escape, i-it was before I left you. I'm so sorry".

You hugged your dad and said, "it's okay, I'm just glad I can finally see you".

Your dad said, "me too". After you both calmed down and let go of the hug, your dad said, "we should go I'm staying at Toriel's house cause your uncle will end up killing me if he see's me".

You then got a bit more excited that you had a uncle but quite curious as to why your uncle would hurt your dad?. So you said, "why would he hurt you, don't you both love and care for each other".

Your dad said, "long story, but I doubt he'd care about me after from what I accidentally did. I'd rather not talk about it, sooo let's go".

Your dad led you to Toriel's house, it was a nice house. Quite beautiful actually cause you've never seen a house so neat and clean on the outside. Once your dad led you inside Toriel said, "calmed down Ganz?" Your dad said, "yep, and this is my child Y/N he/she/they fell down hear and I found them".

Toriel looked down at you and said, "welcome Y/N to the ruins, your dad has talked a lot on how he loves you sooo much. That he wished to see you cause once you were born it was the happiest thing cause he said you were the cutest little thing he seen".

You smiled and felt even more loved.

Toriel said, "anyway Frisk is somewhere in the house, while Undyne trying to recover".

Then you heard a female child voice say, "ms Toriel who's that at the door?" You turned your head down the hall to see a female around your age, she gasped in surprise and ran up to you and said, "OMG I've never met you before what's your name!"

You hid behind your dad cause of your experience with humans. The girl said, "what's wrong are you okay?"

You said, "I'm fine just had bad experience with humans that's all". The girl said, "oh, I'm Frisk what's your name?"

You said, "Y/N"

Frisk said, "cool, will you be staying here?"

You nodded your head still frightend of Frisk but she seemed friendly, not like any other human you've met. Frisk smiled and said, "YAYYYYYYY!!, You wanna hang out with me".

You smiled and said, "sure, never had someone to hang out with, also I'll seem awkward with social cues".

(Clifhanger next part coming soon)