Hang Out With Frisk

Frisk smiled and said, "it's okay, wanna walk around the ruins?"

You nodded your head and smiled. Frisk then said, "c'mon let's go".

You and Frisk both walked outside walking around the ruins, there was some other friendly monsters but luckily for you, you were born one so it helped you feel more confident cause you were always around humans who were jerks most of the time. It felt like you were home, and you could be yourself wherever you want it felt nice . Frisk turned to face you and said, "you look pretty happy, enjoying the ruins of the outdoors?"

You said, "no, just enjoying that I can finally be free to be myself, that I don't need to hide anymore".

Frisk looked at you and said, "did they really not let you be yourself?"

You said, "well I was always considered a freak and people hated me for being different, so I couldn't be myself. Even when I did nothing wrong the teachers blamed me for everything just cause I had powers. Even though I did nothing wrong".

Frisk said, "I'm so sorry to hear that, I wish I was there to help you whenever you were and or getting bullied".

You said, " it's alright".

You both continued walking, and talking as usual until eventually you both heard a stick behind you brake. You both then heard footsteps coming to you both but with you, you heard 2 not 1. Until a hand was placed on your shoulder, you turned and saw your dad. Your marks were glowing F/C from how it was all sudden.

Your dad said, "sorry to scare you both but you both were walking for 1 hour and 30 minutes Toriel has been worrying about you both".

Frisk said, "okay, you coming Y/N?"

You didn't hear Frisk cause you notice someone that looked like your dad but the black lines seemed to look like tear markings even had his right eye close, and he had a pink sweater with pink at the ends. You said, "dad who's that?"

Your dad looked around and said, "who?"

The figure said, "c'mon Ganz don't want miss Toriel to be worrying about them both".

Your dad said, "you both need to go back she must be worrying about you".

You then said, "dad I see the figure that just talked to you he almost looks like you but with black tear markings, right eye closed, and he has a pink version of your sweater but with pink at the end".

The figure looked shocked, then your dad signed and said, "Frisk could you go back to Toriel's, I'm gonna catch up with my kid we'll be back don't worry".

Frisk said, "okay".

Once Frisk walked away your dad said, "follow me".

You followed your dad same with the figure, once you 3 had arrived near somewhere quiet your dad looked at you and said, "so, you can really see him?"

You said, "yes, but who is he?"

Your dad said, "I'll tell you but first, if you can hear him whenever he's talking then I'll tell you".

You said, "fair enough".

The unknown figure said, "well looks like who can be able to see me I'm Mel".

Mel walked up to you and said, "so?, you can actually see me?"

You said, "yes, your right infront of me talking to me right now"

Mel turned towards your dad and said, "well Ganz he/she/they can see and hear me, are you gonna explain to your daughter like what you said".

Your dad signed and said, "Y/N, Mel has been watching over me ever since what your grandfather did he's also your uncle".

You looked at Mel and said, "your my uncle?"

Mel said, "yep".

Your eyes started to fill with happy tears then you ran up to Mel and hugged him, you said, "I've never had an uncle before".

Mel was shocked from the sudden hug but slowly gave you a hug back.

Your dad siad, "well its time to go, we should go back to Toriel's place before she gets worried".

Mel said, "mainly you're daughter, but he/she/they're with you so I guess it'll be alright".

Your dad said, "I guess, but let's go back together".

During the walk your dad, and uncle told you about how you have anthor uncle and how he's the royal guard, even Mel told you about your dad's crush which you both started to joke about that until you both arrived at Toriel's house. Once you 3 walked in you then went to find Frisk, as you walked down the hall you spotted anthor monster.

she said, "who are you?, And what are you doing here?"

you said, "I', Ganz daughter, who are you stranger?"

The monster said, "I'm Undnye, never really heard or seen you before".

You said, "that's cause my dad broughtme to the surface to keep me safe until I came here. Do you know where Frisk is?"

Undyne said, "yep, she's sleeping right now, I don't think it's best to bother her".

you said, "okay". You then decied to hang out with Mel.