Chapter 3

A vast ocean of fans waited outside the hotel.  Screams filled the air when the van pulled up.  Paul whispered something to the driver and he pulled around to the side of the hotel.  Paul got out and told us to wait.  Security people met him and they set up a perimeter around the side entrance.  We got out of the van and the boys stopped to wave.  I just kept walking and went to the elevator.  I didn’t want to impose on them.  They were being so nice, I thought I would give them space. 

“Where do you think you’re going?” A scowling Zayn stood behind me.  

“To my room?” 

“No stay with us! It will be fun!” 

“Are you sure? I don’t want to be a bother...” 

“You’re not a bother! A friend of Eleanor’s is a friend of ours! Plus, I hear you are staying with us...we can’t get rid of you if we wanted!” 

“Haha...thanks...” 

“I’m just kidding! You’re welcome to hang with us!” 

The rest of the group joined up with us and we all went upstairs.

“Wow! This is spectacular!” Niall beamed. 

“I’m room 125 with Niall!” Harry yelled. 

“I’m 126 with Liam!” Zayn returned the yell. 

“Louis and I are 127.  Can I get my things from your room Aurora?” 

“Of course! You guys can call me Ari if you want...my friend Lia calls me that.” 

I took Eleanor to my room.  

“So who do you have the hots for Ari??” 

“I’m not sure yet...I need to get to know everyone first, but trust me I will have the hots for someone...haha”

“Well I bet it’ll be soon.  It was fast for Louis and I.”

Louis and Eleanor decided to go to sleep.  Paul was staying in the last room, 128, but he was already passed out. That left Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam and I with no food.  It was getting close to 1 AM so room service wouldn’t come.  

“We might as well die right now...I need food guys.” 

“I have a plan..” I picked up my phone and dialed McDonalds’ supposively 24 hour service.  “Hello, yes I would like to get 3 orders of 20 piece chicken tenders, 5 large fries, and 5 medium cokes and could you please deliver it to the Gold Marriot on 7th and Broadway. No I understand you don’t deliver, but it’s for One Direction.  Yes the british band.  No I will not come pick it up.  Yes you can personally come to the floor and meet them.  Okay.  20 minutes? Can you get here faster?  Great.  Thanks love. Bye.” 

“Wow...” Zayn was in awe.  

“It’ll be here in 10.  Don’t be surprised I’m a New Yorker, I get my way,  besides there was a girl on the other end I knew she would want to deliver it herself.” 

“Thanks Sleeping Beauty!” Liam smiled.  He was growing on me.  They were all so attractive, but I didn’t find Liam or Niall sexually attractive.  They were too cute and I thought of them more as brothers.  Brothers, that’s what they are.  

“Did you know we are staying here to finish our senior year of high school? I know we are a little old, but we never got to finish, so management thought it would be a good idea if we finished school here.  We are just staying for the second semester.  They set us up at some place in Roslyn.”