Simon Said- Part 2

"Thank you for the coffee." You smiled at the waitress named Tracy. You took your cup, sipping it generously. You've been on the road all night and now that it was early, you made Dean stop and get you coffee.

You guys were smart to dress up in professional clothing because you had no idea who you were going to be impersonating today and it was always good to be prepared. Plus, Dean couldn't stop looking at your ass in your skirt so that was a plus.

"You're welcome." She smiled.

"So, you want to tell us about Andy now?" Dean asked. He was the most intimidating out of the three and usually acted like it when he needed information instantly.

"You won't get anything out of Andy, guys. I'm sorry, but they never do." Tracy said.

"They?" Sam asked, confused.

"You're debt collectors, right? They come around here once in a while but they never get anything out of Andy. I don't know what Andy says to them, but they never come back."

"Actually, we're lawyers representing his Great Aunt Leta. She passed, God rest her soul, and left Andy a sizable estate." Dean lied smoothly.

"Yeah. So, are you a friend of his?" You asked.

"I used to be but I don't see him much anymore." She sighed sadly. You wondered if there was more than she was letting on. Suddenly, something washed over you and you bit your lip, looking around the diner. Something bad was near you and you didn't know who or what it was.

There were patrons laughing and eating and some were minding their own business. The feeling got stronger with each second that went by.

"Are we talking about Andy?" You looked up and bit your lip to stop yourself from gasping. This man in front of you was the source. You kicked Dean's leg and he was about to scold you but then he saw your pale complexion and he knew something was wrong. He looked over at Weber, the man who interrupted the conversation. He nudged Sam and Sam looked at you. Something was wrong but you couldn't say it in front of these people.

"Andy can get you into anything. He even got me backstage at Aerosmith once, it was beautiful, bro." Weber grinned.

"How about bussing a table or two, Weber?" Tracy scolded the young man.

"Yeah, you bet." He grinned and walked off.

"Look, if you want to find him, try Orchard Street. Just look for a van with a barbarian queen painted on the side." Tracy said before she left.

"Sweetheart, what was that?" Both Sam and Dean were looking at you.

"I know you want to find Andrew but Weber was sending off all kinds of bad vibes. What's wrong with me? Why does this happen to me?" You bit your lip to keep yourself from crying.

"Hey, we'll figure it out. I don't know why these kinds of things happen to me. I don't and it scares me but we will get through it together." Sam said, putting a hand on your shoulder. You nodded and sighed, looking down.

"We should check out this Andy guy." Dean said after a few minutes of silence.

"I'll stay here. Someone needs to watch this man. You two go, I'll let you know if I find out anything here." You gave Dean a weak smile and he didn't look convinced.

"Dean, she'll be fine." Sam said, getting up.

"Dean, I promise. I'm going to be okay. I'll call if anything happens." You leaned over and captured his lips with yours. He kissed you back gently, believing every word you said. You pulled away and smiled at him, watching him leave the diner with Sam.