Houses of the Holy- Part 1

Being wanted by the FBI wasn't as glorious as you could hope. Agent Henriksen knew about you and the Winchesters, things about you that no one could possibly know that wasn't in your family. He was a dangerous man if he knew that much and you didn't know what else he would dig up about you, Sam or even Dean.

You were in danger from going outside since you were at a great risk of getting exposed. When you and the Winchesters got a case, of course, you would come along but Sam forbid you from going outside. As much as you hated being told what to do, you thought this was for the best.

Of course, Dean didn't want to leave you and since he was at a risk too, he thought it was better if Sam went alone on this one. Sam was at risk too but not as much as you or Dean. So, here you were, laying with Dean on the bed, trying not to go crazy from how bored you were.

"I can't believe Sam has us on house arrest. I mean, I know I'm a wanted woman but how fast could the word about me spread?" You asked Dean, looking over at him to see he had his eyes closed. You slapped his arm and he sighed, looking over at you.

"You know this is safer this way. You're not going to be much use to us if you're in jail and I don't know how much Sam and I could do to get you out of prison." Dean said, reaching over to move some hair away from your face.

"I know, I just feel so useless and you know I hate feeling that way." You said, staring in his eyes.

"I know but I have just the thing to help you relax." Dean said with a grin. He didn't say anything else as he got up and walked over to his bag to take out his pants he wore yesterday, fishing for something in the pockets.

"Dean, I don't think sex is the answer right now, plus, Sam said he was on his way back." You said, watching him.

"First, sex with you is always the answer and second, that's not what I'm getting." Dean said, pulling out a few quarters. You had no idea what he was doing with quarters but you stayed silent. Dean walked to the bed and put the quarters in the machine next to the bed.

You saw that when you came into the room. It's supposed to make the bed vibrate but when you went to go put quarters in, it wouldn't work so you didn't think it would work now.

"Dean, I put money in it earlier and nothing... Oh wow, hey, it worked. Whoa, this thing is powerful." You said once the bed started vibrating in a relaxing pace. Dean grinned and laid next to you, pulling you into his side.

"I know how to take care of my girl." Dean said, running his fingers through your hair.

"I never doubted you." You said, closing your eyes, enjoying the vibrations and the heat coming from Dean's body, despite him wearing layers and layers of clothes. You two laid on the bed, just enjoying each other's company, relaxing the more the bed vibrated. You were honestly the most relaxed you have been in days.

But in your life, there was no such thing as total relaxation because the door opened and Sam walked right in, looking at you and Dean. You sighed and opened your eyes, turning your head to look at Sam. Dean made no move to look or even acknowledge his brother.

"Did you find something? You know, since you have me on house arrest?" You asked, turning your body to face him.

"Hey, you're the one who was the bank robber all over TV, not me. Plus, Dean, you could have gone with me." Sam said, sitting at the table.

"No, I couldn't have. That Agent bitch knew who I was along with you Sam, so I would be careful." Dean said without opening his eyes.

"What the hell are you doing with the bed?" Sam asked, noticing it vibrating.