Arc 1.2 - He Yijun arrives! ...and strange occurrences appear...

It has been about a week since Jingyi was adopted, and well... he might need to take a little while longer to get used to his current lifestyle as he is used to being waited upon back at the Jiang clan estate. Other than that, he is happy. As both Yue and Jie took turns to look for fruits in the forest, they often brought back grapes and crushed them for him to eat.

A good thing is that he could eat grapes nearly everyday, but the anticipation of seeing He Yijun in a week and slowly counting down bothered him. He was not ready to see that sex fiend just yet. Even though babies would have limitless libido, the thought of knowing how sexually active He Yijun would become in the future disturbed him.

Anyways, in a few moments someone knocked on the door. This time, only Yue and Jingyi were at home. Jie went out to collect the fruits as Yue is a little tired today. Both Yue and Jingyi blinked. "Who's knocking this time? It seems that we have a lot of visitors this month. Jingyi, stay here and be a good boy okay? I'll be back in a few moments." She spoke to him gently before opening the door.

This time Yue looked down, as she didn't want to miss anything like how she nearly missed him on the time when he first appeared. "Oh my! Another child is here again... what do I do now... I can't leave him out like this, I guess I'll just bring him in." Yue muttered worriedly to herself and picked He Yijun up and brought him inside.

Placing the sleeping He Yijun beside Jingyi, she smiled down at him and said, "It seems that for now, you'll have a new friend!" Jingyi just gave her an awkward smile, but to her he just looked happy at the prospect of a new friend. 'I'm sorry... but in the future we're most definitely not going to remain as friends... but we'll be close...?'

Yue happily went off to the kitchen to make food for the both of them. Once she left, Jingyi began to study He Yijun's features. 'Damn, he got that elegant look to him this early, it seems that the villain is truly blessed at birth, just like the protagonist. This is why life is never fair to the rest of the characters in any world.'

Yun: Host, are you forgetting the fact that you are also a protagonist? You are also blessed, so aren't you being a hypocrite? Host is strange sometimes.

Jingyi: Shush! Just let me live my fantasy in peace! It's not like I would know what it feels like to be a protagonist if I died too early anyway! So, technically I am just like any other character in the plot. Beat that!

Yun: *sends post* My host needs someone to help him, would anyone like to help my unstable host?

Yijun: I'll help.

Jingyi: *gasps in horror* Not you! I most definitely do not need help from a fiend like you!

Yijun: *confused* I didn't do anything yet, though?

Jinyi: It's not about the present, it's about the future!!!

Yue and Yijun: ..........

Jingyi: Hah! I won!!

Jingyi didn't know how long he took staring at He Yijun, but what he did know is that food is ready, from the faint scent of blueberries and hints of honey that was heated up on the stove. Jie was lucky to find a beehive two days ago, and brought some back. The smell got stronger as Yue walked towards them. Seeing the excited look on Jingyi's face, Yue laughed. "Are you hungry?" He nodded excitedly.

She set down the other bowl. Scooping up some on the crushed blueberries, she placed the spoon in front of his mouth. She blew gently, cooling it down slightly, before saying, "Say ahh." Jingyi eagerly opened his mouth and happily chewed on his food once the spoon left his mouth. 'Sweet things are the best~' It took less than an hour to finish feeding Jingyi, and He Yijun woke up right after.