28. An assassin?

Hi everyone, this Chapter will be partially made up of a conversation between the unknown man and Jannete.

"我吗?我是谁,你猜啊!(Me? Why don't you guess my name!)" the man jumped down from the tree and landed in front of Jannete. A feeling of familiarity arises as she called out "五王爷?(5th Prince ?)", the first thought Jannete had was that the man was the 5th prince, as she remembers the first time they met was also the same.

"五王爷?本公子可不姓五名也不是王爷,你是不是叫错了人啊。(The 5th Prince? My surname is not fifth and my name is not prince, did you called the wrong person?)" as the man looked closely at Jannete's face trying to find an answer through her eyes.

"没有你听错了。(Nothing, you heard the wrong thing.)" Jannete replied anxiously.

"是吗?本公子记得住在冷宫的是那狗皇帝的嫔妃。(Is it ? I remember people staying in the cold palace is the dog emperor concubine.)"

"你不也是那狗皇帝的嫔妃 吗?怎么想起他弟弟啊 。(Aren't you his concubine ? Why are you thinking of his brother.)"

"你不会是红杏出墙了吧!(Don't tell me you are having an affair with the 5th Prince !)"

"真是天大的新闻啊狗皇帝的嫔妃尽然红杏出墙!!(Wow! This is a breaking news! ) " The man covered his mouth in surprise as if he heard something breaking.

"吵死了你可不可以闭嘴啊!(You are so noisy can you please keep your mouth shut ! )" Jannete was annoyed by the man consecutive responds as she asked him "我再问你最后一次你到底是谁?(I am asking you for the last time, who are you?)"

"我啊?我可是刺客啊 (Me? I'm an assassin!)", the man said proudly as if his identity was something very remarkable.

An assassin? Jannete thought to herself as she asked him "那你来冷宫干什么?(Then, why did you came to the cold palace?)"

"哦,我好像走错了路。你知不知道狗皇帝的寝宫在哪里啊?(Oh, I have lost my way. Do you know where the dog emperor's palace is?)", the man asked Jannete, trying to find his sense of direction from her.

"刺客吗,有你那么笨的刺客吗。(An assassin, are you sure there is such a dumb assassin like you? )" Jannete questioned the man.

"要不是我师傅临时有事你以为我会迷路吗?( If it wasn't that my master had some last minute matters, do you think I will get lost?)" the man replied Jannet while scratching his head seems to be trying to recall why was him in the cold palace.

"..............." Jannete stared at the man speechlessly as if she was seeing something nothing in the world can be compared to.

Seeing Jannete's reaction, the man let out a soft cough and asked her in an arrogant tone "喂,你知不知道狗皇帝的寝宫在哪里啊?(So do you know where the dog emperor's palace is?)"

"不知道。(I don't know.)" In Jannete's mind, she was thinking that even if the emperor banished her to the cold palace, she still will not betray him.

"你不是他嫔妃吗?(Aren't you his concubine?)", The man asked Jannete.

"不知道。(I said I don't know.)" Jannete replied.

"真不知道吗?(Are you sure?)" the man asked Jannete in a doubtful tone as he pulled out his sword and place it beside Jannete's neck, trying to force an answer from Jannete.

The cold sliver sword glided beside Jannete's neck as she wobbled in fear and said "你往右转再往左转,过个花园在走直再往左转再往右转 。(You turn  to the right then turn left, cross a garden and walk straight and turn left and then turn right

The cold sliver sword glided beside Jannete's neck as she wobbled in fear and said "你往右转再往左转,过个花园在走直再往左转再往右转 。(You turn to the right then turn left, cross a garden and walk straight and turn left and then turn right.)"

Hearing the directions Jannete gave, the man question her is a dubious manner "你不是骗人的吧?(You better be telling the truth.)". The man then grabbed Jannete by her collar and leapt onto the rooftop as he said to Jannete "你和我一起去,若没找到死的人就是你 (You come with me, if I can't find his palace then you are dead.)"

"走! (Let's go!)" as they headed off to the Emperor's Palace.

--------------------------------------------While travelling

"喂你分开我啊! (Hey, let go of me!)" as Jannete hit the man hand that was grabbing onto her. Seeing the man not reacting to her, she continued saying "衣服要破了.(My clothes are going to be torn.)", Jannete's clothes was indeed going to be torn as she was just wearing her pyjamas, which was only made up of a thin piece of cloth.

The man then looked at her and shouted "你别乱动好不好,你怎么那么重啊啊! (Can you stop moving, do you know that you are very heavy!)". Hearing the man words, Jannete face immediately turned red, as the thing she hates the most is someone calling her fat.

"死刺客!(Dumb assassin!)" She gave the man a punch on his stomach as she shouted "抓刺客啊! 抓刺客啊 !(Catch the assassin! Catch the assassin!)".

To be Continued..........