6 ~ Filming the Trailer

Y/N's pov

Today we had to film the trailer for Smosh Sunner Games: Wild West. We didn't do it yesterday as the place we were going to shoot at was being used as a communal thing, so we had it today instead. It didn't really matter because the video hadn't gone up yet. We film all of Summer Games then edit and upload them. It's easier for us.

I got dressed in my outfit, which was not my Randy Bandits crop tee, and headed out with Boze.

(Your outfit)

When we got there, we were assigned who we were going to fight with and where we going to be sat/stood. I was with Wes and Noah, since there was an odd number.

We were all told to come up with and practise some stunts of the fight scene.

We agreed that Wes was going to be fighting Noah and I tried to pull them apart, Wes then smashed Nosh into a table and then punched me in the face, not literally. We practised for a bit and then filmed some bit before lunch. After lunch, it was time to film the rest.

Everyone was fighting and Wes had just thrown Noah onto the table. Then he turned to me, and a camera was focused on us.

Just as Wes went to punch me, I ducked but when I can back up he swung at me again. Only this time, he actually hit me.

I fell to the floor holding my nose, feeling blood gush out of it. I sat there, hands over my face, my nose bleeding, from a result of Wes punching me in the face.

"STOP! STOP ROLLING! STOP!" Wes was shouting. Silence filled the room.
"What the hell?! That was going really well!" Joven shouted.

Wes ignored him and knelt down beside me, clearly concerned for me. I heard a lot of shuffling around me signalling that everyone was coming to see what had happened.

"Y/N? Y/N?! Hey, are you alright?" Wes asked me.

I slowly set myself upright, still sat down o the floor my hands covering my face.

"How can I be alright? You just fucking punched me in the face!" I said, looking him directly in the eye.

I saw Damien and Shayne immediately avert their eyes, to Wes, full of annoyance.

"I didn't mean to! I promise, it was an accident." Wes apologised.
"I know." I replied.

I slowly took my hands away from my face and stared in shock. There was a pool of blood just sat there and I could feel it trickling down my face. Considering the looks on everyone's faces, I assumed I was correct.

Wes helped me stand up but I failed. My ankle was still pretty bad and my knees felt weak. So instead, he picked me up and we went to the main building, everyone following us.

After I was all cleaned up, a camera was thrust into mine and Wes' faces, asking us what had just happened, Courtney behind it.

"So Y/N, what just happened?"
"Umm, well, we were fighting and Wes had just thrown Noah into a table. Then he came and punched me but the second time, he actually hit me and my nose was bleeding really badly. But like, considering I've sprained my ankle and I was losing a bit of blood-."
"A bit? It was like a waterfall!" Wes interrupted.
"Shut up. Anyways, my knees felt really weak so Wes carried me and helped me get cleaned up. So, now, I'm not on a give him any of my sweets that I bought." I said.
"Candy? What? I want candy!" He protested.
"Nope. They're British sweets too so..."
"How can I make it up to you?" Wes asked.
"Hmm, you can't." I said sassily and strutted away.

After our short interlude, we got back to filming and this time Wes didn't Kung me in the face, although we had to repair a few tables for the shots.

Finally we had finished the shoot and had the rest of the day off. I asked Boze, Shayne and Damien if they wanted to hang out by the pool and they said yes.

I went to get changed find my bikini and brought out my favourite one. I put it, grabbed a towel and my sunglasses and headed out.

 I put it, grabbed a towel and my sunglasses and headed out

We all got to the pool. Shayne and Damien immediately cannonballed into the pool, splashing me and Boze.

"God, boy's..." I tutted.

A few minutes passed and the boys kept pestering me and Boze to get in the pool. Eventually they gave up and just as I thought their annoyance was over, Damien crept up behind me and scooped me up.

"Damien! Put me down! No, stop! Oh my god, don't you dare, Dami- NO!" I squealed before he jumped in the pool with me still in his arms.

When we surfaced, Shayne and Boze were laughing at us.

"Oh fuck off." I told them.

Boze suggested we played Chicken and I reluctantly agreed. Me and Damien vs Boze and Shayne.

"Ready, set, go!" Shayne exclaimed.

Me and Boze took ahold of each other's arms and wrestled. We were probably going for about 5 minutes, Damien trying not to let me fall. Finally, I gave Boze one last push and her and Shayne fell into the water.

"Haha! In your face losers! We won, we won!" I was chanting, still on Damien's shoulders.

All of a sudden, he dropped me into the water, face first so I bellyflopped. Arising from the water, I groaned and held my stomach.

"Oh my god," I said, "The belly flop competition wasn't supposed to be until Saturday..." I kept holding my stomach. Damien just laughed and apologised.

After a few hours of just chilling in the pool, the sun started to set. Shayne said he had to go and talk to Ian about something and Boze said she was tired so they both left, leaving me and Damien.

We sat there for a while, just in comfortable silence.

"Hey, N/N?" Damien asked me.
"Yeah?" I replied.
"We've never brought this up before, do you have a boyfriend?" He said.

I looked at him, confused.

"No, why?" I asked.
"Oh, just...wondering."
"Oh, well do you have a girlfriend?"
"I did. She accused me of cheating with her best friend even though I wasn't. And then I found out that she was cheating on me." He explained, a hint of sorrow in his voice.
"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." I said, turning away from him.
"No, its fine. She wasn't really the nicest girlfriend."

We sat there, in the pool, just staring out into the sunset. Well I was.

I looked to Damien to see him already staring at me. I looked deep into his eyes, his looking into mine. We both slowly leant in, our lips about to touch. His hand found its way to my cheek, the other on my hip, my heart fluttering at the gesture. We kept leaning in until our lips collided, and started moving perfectly together. My hands wrapped around his neck, our kiss becoming hungrier.

"Y/N, Damie- Oh umm sorry, I'll just leave you two be." I heard Shayne's voice say.

We pulled out of the kiss and I smiled at Damien before connecting our lips again.

The most perfect moment of my life.