7 ~ Punishment Shootout

Y/N's pov

I woke up this morning, feeling great about myself. I got changed into my Randy Bandits crop tee and my Smosh shorts. I did my hair and makeup and everything else I needed to do and headed out the door. On my way to the Shooting Gallery, Shayne caught up with me.

"Hey man, what's up?" I asked.
"About last night..." He said.
"Oh yeah. What did you want to tell me?" I replied, remembering he wanted something.
"Oh, that was just to call you in. But I mean, you and Damien..." Shayne said, in a reading tone.
"Oh my god. Listen, we kissed. I don't know what we are. He could just be using me for all I know."
"Hey, I didn't say anything like that. I was just gonna ask if you were a thing. But now you've said you don't know, I have my answer."
"Ok then." I said and carried on walking.

I got to the Shooting Gallery and almost everyone was there, everyone except Boze.

"Oh crap. Boze is still asleep." I groaned.
"Really?" Flitz asked.
"Yeah, she sleeps like a log. Let me go get her." I replied and spirited towards where we were staying.

I got there in about 7 seconds flat and burst through the door, causing Boze to wake up.

"Come on Boze! Everyone's waiting!"
"What?" She asked, rubbing her eyes sleepily.
"Ugh, Punishment Shootout." I told her, getting annoyed.
"Crap." She said and shot out of her bed, grabbing her clothes and running to the bathroom.

"No time to shower Bozeington! Use the dry Shampoo if you really need to." I called out to her.

I heard a crash from inside the bathroom and then a Boze coming out, screaming: "WHERE'S MY TOOTHBRUSH?!"

I held it out for her, it being one of the things she always lost or forgot. She took it, brushed her teeth and slapped on a small amount of makeup. She came rushing out the bathroom and grabbed her hat, sprinting out the door.

I walked out after her, holding my flask of coffee.

"Coffee, Boze?" I asked.

She took the flask and downed the coffee all in one go and we raced back to the Shooting Gallery.

"Woah, 6 minutes 47 seconds, new record!" Ian shouted making Boze flip him off.

And finally, with everybody here, we started the video.

"SMOSH SUMMER GAMES: WILD WEST!" We all shouted.

"Welcome everybody," Ian said, "To the  punishment Shooting Gallery." We cheered.
"It's a lot like the punishment archery and the punishment curling we did in games past,"
"I wasn't here for that!" I shouted out.
"Me either!" Followed Damien.
"Or me!" Boze said after.
"Will you shut up and let me finish? There will be a target with balloons on it. The balloons each have a different value, there's a 500, 300, and 100 and..."

I tuned out to most of the intro as I already knew the rules, if got boring listening to Ian speak and just watching the fly that was crawling on Lasercorn's shoulder was a lot more fascinating.

When we started, the Cowbaes went first. And it was Wes' turn. He went in with the rest of his team.

Whilst they were in there, I turned to Damien.

"Hey, Dames, So about last night," I started.
"Yeah that."
"I was wondering, like, what are we?" I asked him, truthfully.
"I dunno, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Wow, rushing into it this fast huh.
"Sure." I replied and smiled up at him.

Wes and the Cowbaes came back out.

"For 500 points, oh no. Baby bird a hot dog." Everyone 'ohhed' as Flitz just sauntered I'm up to Wes, as if to say: "I'm gonna feed you this hot dog from my mouth and you're gonna eat it." Like he was willing to do this.