Chapter Four: Alpha Is Boss

I could no longer think straight as the Omegas heat grew stronger, I pushed Jack on the wall pinning him there. I had to get him home, it was too dangerous to do this at school. I looked at Jack then at the clock, "Stay here my Omega" I said using my Alphas command.

I ran out of the bathroom and back to the classroom, "Miss. Rose! My mates in heat may I take...her? Home?!" I yelled. Everyone was in shock, they all thought I did not have a mate. Well, I guess I don't, but soon I will! "Was that your Omegas heat?" The teacher asked aggravated, "Fine, go ahead. But as punishment for making me deal with the Alphas... I'm going to test your jealously standards.

Now, who is this mate?" Miss Rose asked, " His names Jack! Bye now!" I yelled without thinking, I'm going to regret that later. Rushing back to the bathroom, in Jacks state any male can get him, he was mine, I was going to make sure of that.

I ran into the restroom to see Jack grinding on the floor, "Help A-Alpha~" Jacks scent was driving me crazy. I picked Jack up and ran out of school, this was his first heat. I put him in the car and slammed on the gas, his scent was too much for me.

============================

I ran into my house and slammed the door, pulling Jack in with me. "P-please A-Alpha" I ran into my room dragging Jack behind me, I shut the door behind me and pushed Jack against it. I could smell the scent so clearly. It smelt like fresh chocolate chip cookies, marshmallows, and a strong scent of honey.

"What do you want my Omega?" I asked getting closer to his neck.
While waiting for Jack answer I licked up his collarbone and kissed his scent gland. "A-alpha" he took in a deep breath. "M-Mark?" Ok, what the hell an Omega has NEVER said a name besides 'Alpha' in heat. "Yes, Sean?" I asked, "wake up" "huh?" "Wake up!"

I woke up Felix shouting at me to wake up, a fucking dream. (in other words, fuck you reader)

A FUCKING DREAM!?!??!

:To be continued:

LOL!!