01: Sneaky Business

I get to the location and finds a place to park my car. It doesn't seem to be crowded when I open the front door entrance and enter the building. I see two security guards and the ticket collector. I give my ticket to the lady scanning the tickets. She says thank you and the guard open the crowd control rope display. I enter and it is now that I see a huge crowd filling up the enter place that I can't even squeeze myself through people. There's loud music also playing in the background while everyone waits for the show to start which will be very soon. I finally get to a more secluded spot and see the backstage area. I have this urge to go backstage and into the VIP room so I check around me to see if anyone is watching and then I casually walk backstage. I start walking and everything is going well I just need to find the VIP room and be on my way, two guards walk past me and I didn't have anytime to hide before they noticed me and started chasing me, thank god I wore the proper shoes to run in. I sprint as fast as I can trying to loose them and then see a door to the VIP room and I quickly go into the room and close the door. I put my ear to the door.
"Where did she go?" The guard says. "I don't know we'll keep looking for her." Before I can think anything I hear a text message notification, please don't let it be my phone. "We need to go, this text says Xavier's left again we have to try and find him he might still be in the building." I hear the start walking off, and then I open the door to check if they've left and then sit down on the sofa.
"Could he really be gone"
I've been waiting in the room for a while and I go back to where I was with all the crowds, it's true Xavier is not coming it's been about 10 minutes. I walk past everyone and go back to the entrance of the building. I tell the nice lady that I'll be back after I go to get some food and she gives me a nod and a nice smile and with that I leave. I walk to the nearest ice cream place to get 2 scoops of ice cream, cookies and cream and mint choc chip which I haven't had in so long. Then I go to my favourite place the fountain, within the night it is so beautiful with the water dripping and the white light shown upon the water. I take a seat on the fountain and take a spoon of my ice cream.

I'm thinking about tonight and then I let out a huge sigh

I'm thinking about tonight and then I let out a huge sigh. "Rough day??" A man asks, he's near me but not that close so I can't see him.
(Where the characters are sitting)

Kind of""Wanna talk about it" he says

Kind of"
"Wanna talk about it" he says.
"I don't think you'd understand, plus I hardly know you, scratch that I don't even know you."
"All the more better"
I give in, I don't want to bottle up my feelings.
"I was supposed to go to a concert tonight but the singer ditched so I thought I would just come here to my favourite place and spend my time here."
"Was the concert important to you??" He asks
"Kind of. I don't want to make a big deal of it but it would have been my first one."
"You've never been to one before?" I nod, but if I can't see him he can't see me. I'm quiet and not denying it so I guess he knows.
"What really!"
"Enough about me what about you, seeing as though we're the only one here."
"I just needed to get some fresh air, I hardly get the time to and I've been thinking about a lot of things lately."
"You want to talk about it, man I don't know."
"I don't really open up to people and you haven't seen me yet so I wouldn't want you to start thinking of who I could be."
"Then why don't you just show me, my hearts already been weakened with my dilemma."
Silence, Dead silence even the crickets are chirping. Is he going to kidnap me or did he walk away I don't know.
"He must of left, I was even going to offer him some ice cream."
I hear footsteps and see a faint figure walking to me and then placing there butt next to me.
"I feel like I own you an apology for ruining your night."
"Why are you apologising for, you didn't even do anything wrong but listen to my problems."
"Well I am the whole reason who would be talking to a random stranger at night."
A little light from the fountain shines up to his face.
No fricken way Xavier fricken Spurling, am I dreaming or delusional from a psychotic a-hole who has made me go to sleep.
I pinch myself and it seems I am still in real life and all in one piece.
"You, Y-you're Spurling, Xavier Spurling."
I rub my eyes, "Maybe this is all a dream and I'm going to wake up in any minute, don't be stupid Natalie Jas Perez snap out of it, this is not real you are obviously dreaming."
"Natalie you're not dreaming" Xavier says
"No that's imaginary Xavier trying to trick me aren't you."
He starts chuckling
"You're cute when you ramble."
He takes a seat next to me and gently grabs my hand and puts it on his wrist so I can hear his pulse. He laughs again when he sees my facial expression. "You idiot I can't believe you said all this stuff to the actual person you were talking about."
He laughs again and smiles. "It's okay I think someone deserved to tell me how rude I've been acting."
"Now to make up for talking about me I'm going to have to make you follow me." I place my melted ice cream down to where I was seated before I get up. He opens his palms for me to grab onto his hand and I extend my arm and follow him. "Let's go somewhere and it's a surprise.

(This is the crowd control rope display by the way if you didn't know what it looked like)