02: It's More Than A Surprise

If you swipe to the right on the picture up the top their will be a video of "I can't help falling in love" by James Arthur ft Camila Cabello version of the song

If you swipe to the right on the picture up the top their will be a video of "I can't help falling in love" by James Arthur ft Camila Cabello version of the song. I suggest you play it while Xavier sings it or before to get to know the lyrics and to get a feel of it as a duet.

———————————————

           "What if I don't like surprises?"
"Then this will be the first surprise you'll love."
"Okayyy, even though I know you are doesn't mean I know youu!"
"That is true no-one knows who I really am, not even me I don't remember when was the last time I was myself."
"I'll admit when I sighed it wasn't because I've never been to a concert before and the whole situation went all wrong, it's because I didn't have a chance for meeting you whether it was when you were on stage singing or whether I meet you backstage."
"That makes me happy." He says smiling at me.
"Well I might have run into an encounter with two of your bodyguards."
"Why, they never talk to anybody."
"I might have tried to enter backstage and didn't realise they noticed me before I made a run for my life!!"
He laughs "Okay good because if they caught you and did something to you like make you leave, or even better they make your dreams come true by bringing you to me."
"No!! That would be super embarrassing!"
"At least I would have meet you."
"I don't think they noticed me though."
"Who" he says.
"The guards silly." I giggle and slap his hand as a playful joke. It turned out to be a little bit flirtatious which is not what I meant at all, I mean I did it without thinking and I want to at least get to know the guy a little better.
"We have arrived."
He leads me to a secluded street and a back door.
"Ladies First." He says getting the door for me.
"Is this the surprise?"
"You'll have to find out."
"I go inside its pitch black and I can't see anything."
"Is this a kidnapping are you not you said you were and hired a plastic surgeon to make you look exactly like Spurling."
"Only time will tell." I look at him to try and suss/figure him out and then I feel a squeeze in my hand. I look down and we are still holding hands with them intertwining with each other like a jigsaw puzzle. I look back at him puzzled and he smiles. He keeps making me walk and then I start to hear some noise.
(A/N: The scene of them walking is very detailed and a lot of reading but in the actual content of the story it would have taken them about 6 minutes to walk back there and when Natalie left the concert and got ice cream it took around 9 minutes. To clarify the people at the concert were still waiting since if this fast forwarded them to the location it would mean that the people only waited for around 15 minutes depending on what time they arrived there. In shorter words they didn't leave the concert they were still waiting for Xavier to come back.)
I still hear noise and he leaves me standing here to get a stool for me and makes me sit on it.                
  "Stay here, I'll be back soon."
He walks off and starts talking to someone, but why can I hear him. I walk up to the curtain and open it there is the whole crowd, we're back at the concert I thought he didn't... I'm confused.
"Seattle how you doing."
They all cheer from the top of their lungs.  
"Sorry for the delay, I was preoccupied" he says turning to me and give me a smile, I smile back and feel my cheeks get warmer, gosh I'm blushing. I fiddle with my fingers and stare at the ground until he turns back to the audience.
"Hit it" he says to the band. He sings a couple of songs (which I sing to, of course I know all the lyrics) and then at the very end everyone cheers.
"Now before you leave I would like you to meet someone, wait here."
Where's he's going?? He leaves the stage and I can't see him.
"Hey Nat" I jump out from my seat.
"Ahhhh" I realise it's Xavier and then embrace him with a hug.