03: After The Duet

We go to the VIP Room and stay there, two of the bodyguards enter the room. I look at them closely, holly potato (lol contains no cussing). They're the same guys you chased me. "I see you found little miss run and hide." The tough guards says.
"Sorry Xavier is this girl bothering you?"
"Not at all"
The guards are so confused. "Have a seat Ben and Jay"
"This is Miss Perez."
"Ughh you can call me Natalie, it's nice to meet you again." I say as I put my hand out for them to shake.
"Well I'm Ben and this grouch over here is Jay, it's nice to match a face with the trespasser." He sees that I'm uncomfortable and then quickly says "I'm just kidding, what's up kid, where'd you go we were worried about you."
"Sorry guys I just needed some fresh air, if I'm being honest I wouldn't have come back here."
"Why did you then?" Jay asks firmly I can tell he is very protective over Xavier.
I feel out of place listening to them talking, "I'll just leave you guys need to talk."
I start getting my things and stand up from the couch, "Stay" he says as he grabs my hand.
I look at Ben and Jay and then back at Xavier
"Are you sure?"
"I don't mind."
"Sit back down already!"
"In short words someone opened up my head and I couldn't let her down."
"I'm guessing that girls Miss Perez." Jay says
I blush not looking at anyone of them, but staring at my lap.
"Ben could you please accompany Miss Perez outside to let us talk privately."
"Sure Natalie this way."
"I'm guessing that girls Miss Perez." Jay says
I blush not looking at anyone of them, but staring at my lap.
"Ben could you please accompany Miss Perez outside to let us talk privately."
"Sure Natalie this way."
"He really doesn't like me, does he."
"Who Jay, it takes time for him to like someone, don't stress especially since Xavier likes you so much. Any good friend of Xavier's can be considered a friend of Jay."
-5 minutes later-
After talking to Ben for a while I've gotten to know him better and didn't even realise it had been over 5 minutes. I get a notification on my phone,so I let Ben know I'm going to check something on my phone. It's from my little 8 year old sister Zara
{I miss you, mum and dad are boring and I'm having no fun. I'm secretly going to stay up late until you can come back and read me a bedtime story. Have you met Xavier Spurling yet, don't you have a huge celeb crush on him. }
Before I had a chance to type I see a shadow of a male figure right in front of me.
"Miss I'm going to need you to leave the premises."
I look up it's Xavier, "don't do that to me!"
"I just wanted to see your reaction plus Ben is with you and he is one of my closest friends he'll look out for you and if anyone were to kick you out they'll have to deal with me!" He says as he shows me his muscles and a little wink, damn he's so cute.
I start laughing with my phone still on and in my hand. "What were you doing on your phone" he says as he peers over me, he can't see Zara's message.
I quickly hug the phone tight to my chest.
It looks like he's given up but then he gives me a smirk and starts to fricken tickle me. Did I mention he was a sly fox he throws me off and then takes my phone.
He part of the message out loud, the part I did not want him to read.
" Have you met Xavier Spurling yet, don't you have a huge celeb crush on him."
"What's this all about, care to explain Natalie?"
"She's little, and doesn't know what's she's talking about, if you can't already tell."
"Are you lying?" He says as he gets really close to my face
"Pfttt No" I say backing away to get some space
"Are you sure." Not saying anything I change the subject.
"Anyway, how did everything go?"
"Don't worry about it, business plans for the next tour, you can't just ignore what I asked you if you expect me to answer back." I blank out thinking whether or not I should confess I had the tiniest crush on him.
"Nat"
"Huh sorry, I did."
"What are you talking about."
"I did have a crush on you when I was maybe 18 so you would have been 20"
"Let's get out of here." He says, I mean what did I expect him to say.
We walk out of the stadium, "can we drive your car."
"Yeah sure, where to."
"I'll do the driving just give me your phone so I can find the directions."
"Okay off we go." He says as we start driving.
It's awkward in the car since he's just driving and I'm silent. I go to turn the radio and so does he so I our hand touch each other's and I feel a cool sensation and tingle through my body.
"Sorry I say as he puts his hand back on the steering wheel and I turn the radio on properly.
Unexpectedly Say you won't let go starts to play on the station I always listen to.
We're still driving but I start singing along to the song and he starts singing as well, I can't help but stare into his eyes and fall at ease.
"We have arrived love." He says making my heart melt.
I have not paid attention to the surroundings and building while we were driving so I have no idea where his taken me to.

Thanks for reading, this story will be over soon depending on whether or not you guys like the books enough for a sequel.
Please show me some love by voting and commenting.
-Em-