beautiful

an: so a one shot in regina's pov ! and welcome to the new one-shots book :)
___________________________________
i sat in my beauty room, waiting for emma. i'm a youtuber. i post makeup videos, reviews, pr unboxing's and things like that. i've always loved makeup. so it's amazing that i've built a career doing what i love. emma and i have been married about two years. but we dated for like ten years. she came in and smiled. "hello gorgeous." she said and i smiled brightly. "hi." i said as she came over, turning the camera on on her way. she sat on my little bench and i giggled because we didn't fit and since she's doing my makeup... "i think we're gonna have to adjust.." i said and she nodded. she turned so she was straddling it and i hummed. i sat in her lap and she smiled. "is this the whole reason you agreed to do my makeup?" i asked and she giggled. "maybe." she hummed and i kissed her softly before pulling away. "okay this'll be fun to edit." i said and she chuckled as she nodded. i pecked her lips and turned to the camera. "hey guys! so i'm sure you're curious as to why i'm sitting on my wife's lap." i joked, causing emma to smile. "today, emma's going to do my makeup." i said and smiled at her. she smiled and hummed. "so for those of you who have been following me for a long time, you know emma is definitely a tomboy and a stud and never does her makeup. which is okay. we just thought it would be interesting to see if she could handle it." i said and she chuckled. "listen i've done makeup before." she said and i smiled. she's so cute. "mhmm.. lets get started then." i said and she nodded, getting my favorite primer. "so first we start with primer." she said and squeezed it into her hands. i couldn't help watching her. i'm so in love with her. she started putting the primer on and i hummed. it's like a face massage. she rubbed it in and then started my foundation. "woah are you sure this is the right shade?" she asked and i raised an eyebrow. "wait i forgot you have to blend it." she said and i chuckled. "this is gonna be rough." i said and she smiled. she got a beauty blender and blended it in. "okay so next is.. what? concealer right?" she asked and i nodded. "yes." she said and i smiled. i watched her lovingly and she smiled at me, then pecked my lips. i hummed and she kept working.

when emma finished, it honestly wasn't bad. "i'm.. kind of impressed babe." i said and she smiled. "i told you." she said and i chuckled. "you can't blame me for being nervous." i joked and she smiled. i pecked her lips and she smiled again.
____________________________________
i smiled at emma as she walked in. "i'm editing our video footage." i said and she hummed. "i know beautiful. i came to eat sushi with you." she said, holding up a bag. i smiled and moved over on the couch. she sat beside me and closed my laptop. i raised an eyebrow at her as she set my laptop on the coffee table. "for your sake, i hope my progress was saved." i said and she chuckled. "you'll be fine love. let's eat." she said and i smiled as she got the food out of the bag. "what kind did you get?" i asked and she smiled. "your favorites." she said and i blushed. "spicy tuna roll?" i asked and she nodded. "and deluxe california roll and a spicy salmon roll. and even a yellowtail roll." she said and i smiled. "you're the best." i said, causing her to chuckle. "yes. come on beautiful. let's eat." she said and i smiled as she opened the boxes, then opened the shrimp sauce. i smiled and opened my chopsticks then started eating. i was so hungry all the time now. i don't know why. we both ate and before long, all the food was gone. "holy shit we never eat this much." i said and she nodded. "i know. but i was really hungry and i think you were too." she said and i nodded. "extremely." i said and she smiled. "wanna do the wife buys my makeup video?" i asked and she smiled. "you just wanna go shopping." she said and i blushed, smiling. she smiled and pecked my lips. "let's go babe."
____________________________________
i posted my video with emma and smiled as she walked in. "i just posted the video of you doing my makeup." i said and she smiled. "good. i've been waiting to watch it." she said and i smiled. "we can watch it together." i said and she nodded. "i love you.." she said softly and i smiled. "i love you too baby. so much." i said and she smiled softly at me.
____________________________________
an: soooo... just a short fluffy one.