Mamma Mia

An: so... anyone want a mamma Mia au? Lol well here it is. Sort of.
____________________________________

I sighed as I sat in the empty bar with my best friends ruby and belle. "Oh come on Em... you can't be that upset over her..." belle said and i sighed. "I am. I really.. really liked her." I mumbled and belle shook her head. "Come on. Let's get your mind off it." Ruby said, handing me a microphone. I've been singing in this bar. They came up to visit. So we got our little girl group back together. I bit my lip and held the mic before starting to sing. "I was cheated by you.. and I think you know when... so I made up my mind, it must come to an end.." I started softly, causing ruby and belle to smile. "Look at me now... will I ever learn? I don't know how... but I'm starting to lose control.. there's a fire within my soul... Just one look and I can hear a bell ring. One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-o-h. Mamma mia, here I go again, My my, how can I resist ya? Mamma mia, does it show again? My my, just how much I've missed ya. Yes, I've been brokenhearted, Blue since the day we parted, Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia, now I really know, My my, I should not have let you go. I was angry and sad
'Bout the things that you do. I can't count all the times that I cried over you, And when you go When you slam the door I think you know That you won't be away too long, You know that I'm not that strong. Just one look And I can hear a bell ring, One more look and I forget everything, w-o-o-o-oh. Mamma mia, here I go again, My my, how can I resist ya? Mamma mia, does it show again? My my, just how much I've missed ya. Yes, I've been brokenhearted, Blue since the day we parted, Why, why did I ever let you go? Mamma mia Now I really know, My, my, I should not have let you go." I sang, ruby and belle singing along to the chorus and i smiled when we finished. "I missed singing with you two." I said and ruby smiled. "We missed it too." Belle said and i smiled. Who needs a girlfriend when you have best friends?

——

I sighed as we sat in the bar again. They've been here about a month now and I haven't been feeling good the past few days. I haven't seen Regina in 3 months. She left as soon as she could. Because I told her to. She was engaged to some other girl and she had cheated on her with me. How fucked was that? "What was so special about this girl that has you so attached?" Ruby asked and i sighed. "She was intersexual. So she had a male reproductive system. So the sex was good. But she was an amazing person. I thought. I was just some fun on the side. And i was a fool because I fell for her." I mumbled and belle sighed. "Listen love. I know you're upset about her. But you'll get over it. I know you. You don't settle that easily." She said and i nodded. "I know. I know. So why am i moping?" I asked and then felt like I could puke. After sitting for a few more seconds, I got up and rushed to the bathroom, barely making it to the toilet before I started throwing up everything in my system. Someone pulled my hair back and I sighed as I stopped for a bit. "Are you okay?" A soft voice asked and i nodded. Then froze a little realizing I knew that voice. "Why are you back here." I mumbled as I flushed the toilet, standing up to face the brunette. She bit her lip. "I came back for-" she started but I cut her off. "No. Go home and get married. Enjoy her." I said and pushed my way around her. I went back to ruby and belle and they looked at me. "You okay?" Ruby asked and i nodded. "Emma." I heard her call, closing my eyes hearing her heels approaching. "Who's this sexy thing?" Ruby asked and i sighed. "This is Regina." I mumbled and i looked at them to see they both had wide eyes. "Nice to meet you. You broke my friends heart." Belle said and i sighed. This was miserable. "She's leaving now." I said and looked at regina. She frowned. "Please Emma I just want to-" she started but I cut her off again. "Go." I said and she left. "Em.. are you okay?" Belle asked and i nodded.

——

I smiled as my daughter Hope slept peacefully in her bed. She's three and a half. And I have never loved a human being more than I love her. I heard a knock on my door and i pulled her door almost closed before going downstairs. I pulled the door open and my breathing hitched seeing regina. "Why are you here?" I asked and she sighed. "I came back for you. Your friend Ruby sent me a letter saying you had had a baby after me and the timeline had matched up to when we slept together. So I wanted to come see if it was mine and if I could marry you. I never stopped loving you and i just want to be with you.." she said and sighed. "I'm not a bigamist. You can see your daughter. But that's it." I said and she shook her head. "I didn't marry her. I went home, ended it with her and came back." She said and my breathing hitched. "S-so why didn't you come back sooner?" I asked and she frowned. "I did. I never seemed to catch you." She said and i bit my lip. "You.. you really wanna marry me?" I asked and she nodded. I smiled and nodded a little. "I.. I would love to.. you're the love of my life. And we have a daughter.." i said but started another sentence before she could. "If you ever cheat on me though-" I started but she cut me off. "I'll never cheat on you. Ever." She said and i smiled, pulling her into a kiss. Fuck I missed her.