The Office pt. 2

I woke up and yawned before sitting up and stretching, wincing a little as the sunburn on my body made it a little painful. I heard a hum before a sleepy sentence was mumbled. "I told you to wear sunscreen." I smiled a little and hummed. "Yeah well I thought I'd get a tan. Not a burn." I mumbled. She chuckled and I blushed. Her voice was still raspy from sleep. She sat up and stretched. "Ugh. We've already been here for three days. I don't wanna leave." She mumbled and I hummed. "We could stay another week." I joked and she nodded. "Yep. I think we're going to." She said and I looked at her. "Really?" I asked and she nodded. "Yeah. I don't wanna go back to the cold yet. And I need more time to.. grieve." She said and I hummed. "Still don't wanna talk about it?" I asked and she shrugged. "He cheated on me. Multiple times. Not much to talk about." She said and I frowned. "How could anyone cheat on you? He must be stupid. You're way out of his league. And he was lucky to get to date you. What an idiot." I said before I could stop myself and she smiled. "Careful swan. You're starting to sound like you have feelings for me." She joked and my breathing hitched. "I'm.. I'm gonna go shower." I said and got up. I went to the dresser, since regina made me unpack all my stuff, and I got out some clothes. "Emma?" She asked and I sighed. "Yes?" I asked, not looking at her. "Do you.. do you have feelings for me?" She asked and I sighed. "Yes. Okay? Yes. I do. And I have for a very long time but you were dating him and then you were engaged and I just wanted you to be happy." I said and she was silent. I jumped a little as I felt arms wrap around me from behind and I bit my lip. "Don't-don't worry. I'm fine just being friends." I mumbled and she kissed my shoulder. "I wish you had told me. Because I've had feelings for you pretty much since you walked into the office for the very first time."

——

I woke up to featherlight kisses all over my face and I smiled softly as I opened my eyes. Regina smiled down at me and pecked my lips. "Good morning my little swan... how'd you sleep?" She asked and I blushed. "Good. You?" I asked and she smirked. "Very good. I was quite tired after our.. activities." She said and I blushed. "Well you wouldn't have been if you weren't so crazy dominant in bed." I said and she let out a beautiful laugh. I smiled softly and she leaned down to gently bite the tip of my nose before kissing it. "You love it. I bet you're soaked just thinking about it, aren't you?" She asked, her voice low and husky and I blushed deeper. "I-i.." i floundered. I couldn't deny it. She smirked and leaned down to kiss me softly, rolling my nipple between her thumb and index finger. I moaned in her mouth and arched my back into her hand. She pulled away from the kiss and smirked at me. "I can't wait to fuck you with my favorite strap on when we get home." She husked and I moaned just thinking about it. "You have a strap on?" I asked and she smirked. "Mhmm. Before Mr. Locksley, i was dating a woman named Alice. She loved it. Before we broke up, I bought one that has a g-spot stimulator so we would both take pleasure in it. But we broke up before I got to use it. I can't wait to use it with you." She said and I groaned, now having the most annoying ache between my legs. "T-there's probably a sex store on the island." I mumbled and she chuckled. "Mm someone's eager... would you like it if I found one?" She asked and I nodded hurriedly. She smirked a little then pecked my lips. "How about we take care of our orgasms right now, then we can find one later?" She asked and I nodded. She leaned down and kissed me again, her hand exploring my body and I moaned in her mouth.

After the best few orgasms of my life, and Reginas if the way she was screaming is anything to go by, we got up and started getting dressed. "You know I'm not usually a switch." She said and I chuckled. "Yeah?" I asked and she hummed. "But I do quite enjoy topping you. Occasionally." She said and I chuckled again. She wrapped her arms around me from behind and I leaned into her. She kissed my cheek and I smiled. It's the first day of our second week here. "Ready to go find some toys for later?" She asked huskily and I hummed a little. "Yes." I said and she kissed my neck. "Lets go, Swan." She said and pulled away. We put our shoes on before leaving our room holding hands. She got her phone out and started typing something. I just watched the scenery as we walked. "Lucky us. There's one right in town." She said and I smiled, nodding. She squeezed my hand and pulled me in the direction we were supposed to go.

"How did that not embarrass you?" I asked as we walked back in the room and Regina chuckled softly. "I've bought them before. I know the clerk is most likely going to make a comment about the size or about my relationship. So I'm used to it." She said and i blushed. The cashier made a comment about us getting a rather big... toy. And asked if we were sure we didn't need lube. I was mortified. Apparently Regina was not because she just laughed softly and said, "don't worry. We don't need any." How am I not supposed to be embarrassed by that? "Emma, she was just making conversation." Regina said softly and I shrugged. She pulled me into her arms and I buried my face in her neck. She hummed and kissed my head. How could this already feel so right?