Living in Hell

"Speaking of Hell.. I need to ask you something." 

Anti's P.O.V :

Oh God. I'm scared. Well not really, but you never know. 

"I was wondering," Dark starts, "If you'd like to live in the castle with me.." I just stand there jaw-dropped. Darkiplier, the prince of Hell, asking me to live in his castle with him. 

"Yes! - I - I mean yea cool, sure." I say, giggling at myself and causing Dark to chuckle. 

"Excellent, come with me kitten." He says, grinning and holding out his hand for me to take. Of course, I take it. When we get there we are greeted with a "Welcome back sir. Welcome to you too Sir. Would you like me to get you anything?" from a demon dressed in a fancy black suit. Of course Lucifer had his own butlers. No surprises there. But what did surprise me was the size of the castle. It is massive! The walls and floors are blacks and reds, with a few hints of brown. The whole place was amazing. 

After Dark had showed me around the rest of the palace, he took me to the throne room, where we saw, as expected, Lucifer sat on his throne. "Ah, Hello Son. Anti." He says nodding; I dont really know what to do so I just nod back and say hello. 

"Hey Dad, is it ok if Anti stays here with us?" Dark says, as if he isn't talking to the king of Hell, as if it was just your everyday human on their way to a mates house. This is nuts - this whole scenario and place is absolutely crazy and I love it.  "Of course, you can let him pick whichever room he wants." Dark and I both smile. "But," He says, "If you do share a room, try to be quite please, I don't want to hear what you're doing up there." This causes me and Dark to burst out into laughter and even causes Lucifer himself to chuckle slightly. 

"Thanks Dad." Dark says. 

"Thank you Sir." I say back, not really knowing what to say. 

"Please, call me Lucifer or Satan - anything goes really as you are now part of the family, as long as you dont call me Luci.." I laugh a little bit and reply, "Okay, thank you Lucifer." I normally would call him 'Luci' and test his patience as I tend to test people's patience but I'm not quite on the level of testing the Devil's patience just yet. He may seem nice now, but that's only towards me as I am with Dark; if it was anyone else, they would basically be dead if they called him by his real name. 

But I guess everything's going to be better than I thought after all.