Chapter 6- wow!

"Okay, is everything alright?" Asked Casey. "Yes everything is fine. I just have some news." Replied Dawson. "Do you remember how yesterday we did it?" Asked Dawson. "Yes, how could I forget," Casey said  as he stood up and approached her. He grabbed her hands and began to take off her shirt. Dawson immediately forgot what she was going to say as she began to kiss him. Casey picked her up and put her on his bunk. He went to close the shades when he noticed that Shay had seen the whole thing. He quickly shot her a look and shut the shades and locked the door. He turned around and took off his shirt and laid on top of her. They made out until there was a call. They got back from back from the call and Dawson wasn't feeling great, so she sat down in the common room. Casey noticed this so he sat down with her. "You okay babe?" He asked. "Yeah, just a little nauseous," she returned. She then stood up and ran over to the garbage can where she threw up. Casey followed her. "SHAY! Get a cup of water," yelled Casey. Everyone turned and noticed that gabby was throwing up, so they all pitched in. This is when gabby remembered. She finished puking and went to lie down with Casey in his office. "So what did you need to say baby?" Asked Casey. "I-I'm pregnant," she blurted out. "Really?" Casey said. "Yeah, so I think we should get married soon, so that I'm not showing through my dress," said Dawson. "Okay sounds good baby," said Casey.