Chapter 15- bringing them home

Today gabby and Casey got to leave the hospital and take their beautiful twins home. They walked through the door and the whole firehouse was there. The house was decorated with pink and blue balloons and there was a two tier cake that was pink and blue. "SUPRISE!" Everyone yelled. Dawson gasped as pink and blue confetti fell on their heads. "Wow guys, this means a lot!" Cried Dawson. They celebrated for many hours until everyone left. Casey put the twins down for sleep and came back out to the living room. He saw Dawson sitting there watching the blackhawks game and a thought popped into his head. He sat down next to her and she cuddled up next to him. He put his arm around her and lifted her onto his lap. "What're you doing," gabby laughed. He didn't respond. Instead, he met his lips with hers with a kiss with so much passion that it soon turned from one short kiss to a full blown make out session. By the time they were done, gabby was breathless. She had nothing on her upper half but a lacy bra, and Casey had nothing on his upper half at all. Casey kissed her again as she rocked against him. She then felt him hard on her thigh. She chuckled through the kiss until there was a knock at the door. She put on her shirt and he put on his and she went to the door. When she opened it, she saw someone she hadn't seen for many years. Her father.