No First Like Love

Eddie laid in bed. Just like he used to at his Moms house. Reminding him his whole life was nothing but anxiety and days spent in bed.
He hated it.
A moment of serious concentration was all it took for Eddie to remember what had happened before he lost consciousness. It was embarrassing to have to keep getting saved. This was the third time Richie and Bev had to help him. He knew no one was keeping score but him. Still he felt like shit, especially when he thought back to the fight with Richie the other day.

I was the one who had to drag you out.

After what seemed like hours but was probably all of five minutes, Eddie lifted himself off the bed and onto the cold wood floor. He missed carpet.
A fine cloud of dust followed him when he left the bed. Something no one else would probably notice but it was the Sonia in him. To make it worse he'd been taking it out on Richie.

"I've de-dusted this place a hundred times, Eds! These are literally the third set of clean sheets on the bed. Please come to bed."
"Clean is a debatable word," Eddie said sitting on the very edge of the bed as opposed to Rich, who was sprawled out nuzzling his cheek into a rose patterned pillow, "They were in the linen closet collecting gunk like everything else in this.. in this museum."

He stood in front of the worn oak vanity before him, not really recognizing the figure on the other side of the mirror. Purple crescents hung under his tired eyes. His hair was disheveled and as it grew quite quickly had become shaggy in lew of his clean cut murder a cheerleader look. Slight shoulders trailed down to skinny arms and petite hands. One of Richie's black shirts hung off his body, tight only around his chest. When they'd gotten home from his episode he assumed Rich had been the one to get him into the shirt and leave his plaid boxers. His jeans were tossed frantically to the corner of the room along with his shoes, sports bra, and original shirt.
Eddie closed his eyes, hoping beyond hope that when he opened them his reflection would be different. In the time his lids were shut with lips mouthing a quiet prayer he felt warm arms around his waist. A gust of hot breath curled around his neck causing him to tremble.
Though his image stayed the same when he peeled his eyes open, there was an addition that calmed the smaller boy.
"Rich."
"Hey, spaghetti man."
Eddie let out a chuckle, "Can we not have one serious moment?"
Richie loosened his grip on Eddie spinning him around so they were face to face, once Rich stooped down of course.
"Overrated," he smiled closing the gap between them with a quick peck, "how are you feeling?"
"Like a weak asshole.."
"That's sounds bad. Should I call a proctologist?"
Richie was surprised to see his joke didn't land. That was quality material but instead of laughing Eddie kept his eyes trained on the floor.
Richie found his thumb circling Eddie's shoulder losing himself in his own thoughts.
Things had been.. less than ideal since they left Derry. He figured that was expected, but Mr. NeverLeavesHomeWithoutAPlan didn't seem to understand it.
All Richie wanted to do was make his boyfriends pink lips curl into a smile. He wanted to see the light return to his eyes, to have him be happy again.
He studied the boy a moment longer really taking in his beauty. Not that he'd dare use that word. Anything that reinforced Eddie's sex was off the table. He'd have to say handsome. But handsome didn't really seem to give his soft skin and long eyelashes that brushed against his pink cheeks justice.
"Eds, you know you're gorgeous, right?"
The boy looked up, cheeks crimson now. He gave a slight shrug of his shoulders giving the mirror another glare.
"Maybe for a girl..."
Richie let out an irritated groan, "No, sir, you are handsome. Definitely a man. A very gorgeous," he came closer to Eddie placing his lips on the other boys neck, slowly making his way to his lips, "hunky, sexy, handsome man."
He ended the statement by slipping his tongue into Eddie's mouth. Eddie let out a soft moan. Rich took this as an invitation to grab Eddie's waist yanking him close.
When they finally detached Eddie's own tongue felt numb, lips tingling. With hooded eyes he tried to speak,
"Richie, I," Is all that came out before instinct took over him, connecting their lips again. The kiss was deep. When Rich began to pull away for air Eddie dragged his teeth against the taller boys bottom lip earning a satisfied groan.
"Fuck, Eds." He whispered into Eddie's mouth before his wet lips trailed down his boyfriends jaw, hands finding their way under his shirt. Eddie squirmed at the soft touch, leaning into it until Richie's began to caress his breasts.
Eddie jerked back, eyes wide, feeling a hot ball forming in the pit of his body.
"Fuck, sorry babe." Richie spoke breathless trying to ignore the persuasive hardening of his lower half. He placed his hand on Eddie's cheek coaxing him to look into his eyes.
"I didn't mean to... we can stop if you want."
Eddie shook his head pulling at Richie's shirt still able to feel the warm skin underneath. He wanted him.
"No, no just give me a minute."
Eddie detangled himself from Richie's grasp, taking a bag from the corner and heading for the walk in closet attached to their room.
With adrenaline fueled fingers Richie removed his glasses, placing them on the nightstand, and sat on the edge of their shared bed.
It felt like forever, for Richie and especially for his dick, before Eddie emerged. His chest was flat as a board covered only by a tight fit black t-shirt.
Richie's heart sank at the thought that Eddie couldn't be completely comfortable with himself, but he looked so much more confident as he walked over to meet him.
Eddie straddled Richie fumbling with his belt. Rich watched mesmerized by the smirk on his boyfriends lips.
"You're sure about this, Eds."
Richie was sure. 100 percent positive this is what he wanted. It's all he'd wanted for the last two years of his life in any way possible Emily or Eddie. As long as it was with this individual who currently had their legs wrapped around his back, grinding into his hips, looking down on him with eager eyes. He was fucking sure.
Eddie answered Richie's question by brushing their lips together.