Intro: Who is Isaac Foster?

"Zack... Zack?"

You stand there looking down at Zack who is sleeping soundly below you on the cold floor. Earlier, you both agreed it was best to rest after countless hours of searching for hidden keys and solving pointless, confusing puzzles.

"...Zack please wake up" You sigh as you crouch down to touch his shoulder. There isn't much time to wait and sleep. You and Zack both agreed to escape this building together.

"Zack"!

"FUCK OKAY ILL GET UP Y/N! JUST STOP YELLING". Zack screams as he aggressively jumps up from the floor, knocking you over in the process. Zack glances at you on the ground, and stomps over to where you are currently sprawled on the floor. "What are ya laying around for Y/N! We need to start moving so we can get hell out of here"!

"..."

Zack isn't the smartest.. you think to yourself.

You sigh as you look up at Zack who's currently giving you his signature scowl;  impatient for you to recover from your fall. You take the time to gaze at his appearance, looking down at his worn down clothing all the way up to his bandage-covered face. Your eyes eventually meet his anisocoric gaze.

"...You're creeping me the fuck out" Zack mumbles.

"..."

"HEY! Stop staring at me and let's go already!" He grabs your hand tightly and pulls you up from the ground like you weigh nothing.

Despite his rugged and cold appearance,

Zack's hands are warm... You think for a moment.

"..."

"Zack... you can let go of my hand now" You say, looking down at your hand intertwined with his.

"SHUT UP! Dont tell me what to do!" Zack snaps as he quickly escapes your grasp and storms ahead.

I can't figure out what he is thinking half of
the time.. You quietly think to yourself as you watch Zack disappear into the depths of the hallway.
_________

Isaac Foster, also called Zack, is a mad man; a well-known serial killer. He's so dangerous that his crimes are known world-wide.

You just so happen to know this man, and are now being forced to work together to escape a building filled with even crazier killers and traps. You spend your time traveling through dangerous floors trying to solve complex puzzles just to escape without getting killed, but Zack has other plans for you.

He wants to be the one to kill you.

He promised once you both escaped, he would be the one to kill you. Of course, you had no choice but to accept this fate since arguing with a serial killer in an unknown building probably wasn't the best idea.

So, here you are, walking side by side with one of the most wanted killers in the world.

The worst part is... You really like Zack. You crave Zack. Despite his constant yelling and colorful language, he is such an intriguing person... he is so hard to understand but.. your mind wants to know more.

What else could fate throw at you next?