Chapter 1: Zack.. Where are you?

The floor you are currently on wasn't the cleanest of all places, dirt and the scent of blood lingered in your nose. To make matters worse, he wasn't here. Zack ran ahead of you soon after he helped lift you from the floor after your nasty fall. After taking a deep breath, your mind realizes something.

You are all alone.

Being left alone in an unknown place brought a sudden ping of fear to your chest. The putrid smells and the unnerving art of blood displayed on the walls isn't helping the situation. You have no choice but to start searching for Zack through the depths of the dark hallways that lay ahead of you. You begin to walk slowly through the hallways, passing each hideous door.

Just beyond those doors can hold the most dangerous beings in existence...

You quickly push the thought out of your mind and continue to quietly step through each hall. You can see up ahead that the hallway splits two different ways.

Great.

As you approach the sudden split in the halls, you hear soft footsteps slowly approaching you from behind. You quickly swing your head around to be greeted by nothing but a dark hallway and a cold breeze across your face. The footsteps suddenly halt.

"...Zack?" You ask into the pitch black hallway.

"..."

No response.

You turn back around to be greeted by a set of three eyes looking right into your own.

"Such beautiful eyes you have... Y/N..."

Oh no..

Zack... where are you?

____

Hi there! Thank you for reading the first chapter of this story! Next chapter will be fairly long, so be prepared!