Modern! Alexander x Reader

Ahh the musical that got me started into Broadway!
Anyways... Reader is presumed female, feel free to change anything!

Third POV

Alexander Hamilton. The guy that never takes a break is actually partying. Alex went to this party as a retirement party for Mr.Washington. The party started off calm but soon turned into a wild night. Alex went with his roommate, Y/N. The two were inseparable, if you didn't know they were friends, you'd think they were a couple. Anyways he arrived at the party with Y/N, as they were planning to meet up with their friends John, Lafayette and Hercules. They went inside the huge house, that belonged to Jefferson as he hosted the party, and searched for their friends. It wasn't long till they found them.
"Hey! John!" Y/N shouted from across the room. She waved her hand over the crowd of people. Poofy, brown hair slithered through the crowd until he was right in front of them.
"Hey guys! Laf and Herc are over where I was, come on!" John dragged both Alex and Y/N over to their friends, that was the start of a crazy night.

Timeskip to 2am

Most people were really drunk at this point. This included John, Herc and Y/N. Lafayette and Alex couldn't get drunk as they were driving the others home. It was finally time for Alex and Y/N to go home. He had to find her in the crowd of people but soon enough found her outside. She was dancing with Aaron Burr, really, really badly. He walked over to her and grabbed her arm, gently.
"Come on, Y/N it's time to go" he said to her. She nodded and walked over to the car while stumbling over. Alex decided to help her get into the car. When she was in, he jumped into the driver seat.
"Byeeeee *HIC* Burr Siirrrr" she shouted from the window. After that Alex drove both off them home.

They finally reached the cosy, big enough house. Alex got out from the car and helped Y/N into the house. She stumbled over herself a good couple times but Alex was there to catch her. They got into the house and he dragged her up the stairs to her room. Once they got there, Alex was going to leave. 
"Well now you can do your own thing now" he turned to leave but felt two arms around his waist.
"Dontttt goooo" she pleaded. He turned his face around to look at her puppy eyes. The urge to say "yes I have to" was over come by the urge to say "no I won't"
"Ok I won't but you better make this up to me!" Y/N let go of Alex, she motioned  him to turn around as she got dressed. He did what he was told.
"Can I atleast get into my own pjs?" He asked. A little "hm" to signal he could. Alex walked out of the room to his own and got dressed. Once he was finished, he walked back into Y/N's room. She was in a baggy, f/c T-shirt with some surfer shorts she got as they were way too big for her. Y/N went to her bed and got into bed. Her hand motioned Alex to get into bed with her aswell. When he got in, she snuggled into him. When she stopped moving, she had her face into his chest while most of her body was touching his. Hesitantly, he put his arms around her waist. The two warmed eachother up as they both drifted off into a deep slumber.

Word Count: 615
I'm going to just write my own stuff until I get requests