J.D x Reader

I love J.D. man
Info: Kurt and Ram trying to get into your pants
Warnings: freakishly hot dudes tryna get yo pants but you don't want to.

I walked to my friend J.D's house. It was a quiet, desolate evening, the light breeze gave me shivers down my spine. The roads were quiet as it was a Sunday. As I walked down the pavement, I heard voices behind me, I turned around to see two red blobs in the distance. I didn't think much of it and kept walking. Around a minute later the voices got louder, luckily I was just in front on his house. Suddenly, an arm wrapped around my waist. I turned to see who it was. It was Kurt and Ram from school.
"Heyyyyyy YYYYY/NNN~" Kurt slurred my name which reeked of alcohol. I rolled my eyes.
"What do you guys want?" I asked them.
"We were just *HIC* wondering if you w-want to make our *HIC* balls happy" Ram asked, tripping over himself.
"I'd rather not, thank you very much" I told them.
"We aren't taking no for an answer, Y/N" Kurt sternly said. They grabbed me as I tried to push them away. The two men overpowered me and grabbed me. Kurt punched me in the face causing me to get knocked out.

I woke up in a bed that smelt really nice. Remembering things that just happened, I didn't move a muscle in case they were in the room. Sneakily I moved my hand up to my forehead. Slightly touching it, I let out a quiet wince of pain. Footsteps were coming to the room so I held my breath. The door slowly creaked open and the person walked in. They sat behind me as I looked at the wall.
"Look Y/N I'm really glad we are friends- no not that you don't to be just friends you want her to be your girlfriend" he paused. "Y/n TwO duDeS nEaRlY kIdNaPpEd YoU bUt WiLl YoU bE mY gIrLfRiEnD" he mocked himself. I took this time to turn over so I could signal that I was waking up. I opened my eyes and pretended that I didn't know where I was.
"Where am I??" I looked down at my body. "Am I still a virgin?? What the fuck happened??" I looked around the room to see J.D sitting on a chair. Frightened, I jumped back to the wall.
"It's ok Y/N, I'm not one of those dumbasses" he said calmly to me. I tried to get up but as I did, I felt lightheaded and fell back down. Luckily J.D caught me and help back onto the bed.
"What happened??" I asked him.
"Well I saw Kurt and Ram grab and knock you out outside the window and I ran out to you. The two were so drunk that they couldn't even carry you so they dropped you in the grass and tried to run away. I rushed over to you and picked you up" he paused "I brought you back inside and placed you on my bed and now we are here" he explained to me.
"Thank you J.D for saving me and... you do know that I was awake as you were talking to yourself when you walked in, right?" I said to him, giggling. He needed a second till it hit him. His face turning is a strawberry.
"I d-didn't mean it um- I was j-joking" he told me as I got up. I slowly made my way over to him. Wrapping my arms around his neck and giving him a peck on the lips.
"Don't worry I like you too" he stood there in shock as I went to get some clothes. "Come on let's go to bed and forget about the bad things that happened today" I told him.
"Y-Yeah suuuuure" I motioned him to turn around so I could get dressed. Turning around as well we both quickly got dressed and turned back around. He had his black shirt and slurpee shorts on and I had my baggy white T-shirt and F/F shorts on. He closed the curtains as I jumped into his bed.
"Have I ever told you, your bed smells reallly nice" he laughed as he jumped into bed with me. I faced the wall as my head still hurt like shit. His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me closer. He nuzzled his head into my neck.
"Have I ever told you, that you smell really nice and fresh?" he asked me. I giggled at the way he said it before drifting off to a deep slumber.

Word Count: 796
This is my second time doing this shit ughhhh