Rich x Mell! Reader

I love Rich if he was real I would fucking marry him
Info: Michael doesn't know about Rich and Y/N's relationship

Y/N's POV

One year. My relationship with my boyfriend Rich has lasted one year and we still haven't told my brother. Michael Mell, the most protective older brother in the world. And I'm in a relationship with Richard Goranski. It's a great combination, I know.

I unlocked my locker and put my the rest of the books that were there, in my bag as it was the last day of school. Putting in the last book, I felt a pair of arms go around my waist.
"Hey babe" the voice belonged to Rich. He let go of me and went to my side. A kiss was planted on my cheek as I chuckled.
"Not right now Rich just in case" he pouted.
"Awwwh come on we have to tell him at some point" he told me as I closed my locker.
"We will just, I'm not prepared for your funeral yet" I joked around. He linked his hand with mine as we walked to the entrance of the school. We shared a kiss before walking our own ways. I waved to him and he waved back. I turned around to see my brother in front of me. Fire grew in his eyes as he crossed his arms.
"What are you doing with Rich?" Angrily he asked. My stomach felt like it was filled with butterflies.
"Um we were talking?" I said, lying to him.
"You are a really bad liar Y/N" he said to me.
"Ok ok.... we are d-dating" I quietly said to him. His eyes widened.
"How long..." he asked me.
"Umayear" I quickly said. He pushed past me, making his way to Rich. Trying to hold him back, my attempts failed. We made our way over to Jakes car which Rich was just in front.
"RICH RUN!" I shouted to him. Rich heard me and saw Michael dragging me. He started booking it as Michael shouted:
"IM GONNA TO KILL YOUR ASS!"

Word Count: 366
I know it's short cause I don't have time to do a proper one