F i f t e e n

Operation Far Far Away: In Progress
Lotte World

As the two of you arrived at Lotte World, you practically glued your face onto the window inside the car just to get a better look at the amusement park.

Ah, it's been about two years since I've been here...

Once Yanan parked the car in the parking lot, you ran out of the car like a little kid who's has too much sugar.

He laughs at you as he locks the car door.

You look around at the park from where you're standing.

Thousands of lights in an array of colors, rollercoasters going up, down, and in loops, children running around with their parents.

"I love this place," you mumble with a smile on your face.

Yanan walks over to you and claps his hands in excitement.

"Ready?"

You nod your head yes as the two of you walk to the main entrance.

The ticket attendant looked a bit young, like she was in her early twenties.

She had long black hair and a very well-structured face.

When she saw you two approach, she rolled her eyes and fixed her posture from slouching to sitting straight up.

"Hi, welcome to Lotte World: Where you can never have too much fun," she says in an uneager way.

Something about her voice seemed familiar to you.

But where have you heard it from?

You shake the thought of her out of your head and look past her and into the amusement park.

"Um, hello, I bought these two entry tickets a few days ago. So, uh, here," he says as he hands her both of your tickets.

As he takes them out of his pocket, he ends up dropping them both.

You shake your head as you crouch down to pick them up.

As you hand the tickets to her, you take a glimpse at her name tag and immediately become angry.

Hi, I'm: SOO-JAE!

You grit your teeth and ball your fists up.

Yanan looks over at you and puts both of his hands on your shoulders.

"Y/N, what's wrong? Are you okay?"

As soon as she heard your name, her "jolly" expression changes into a darker one.

"Ah, so you're the slut that Yoongi broke up with?" She asks as she lets out an evil cackle.

You shift your attention from off of Yanan and onto Soo-Jae.

"Excuse me?? First of all, you shouldn't call anyone a slut, seeing that you sleep with tons of guys in one week. And second of all, I broke up with him. So get your story straight," you hiss as you roll your eyes at her.