T w e n t y E i g h t

Hey, readers, it's just me letting you know that this chapter is going to be a long one and may or may not being triggering.

It just depends on how well you take certain scenes.

Okay, now onto the story!

The next morning
11:25 a.m.

You were about to take a bite out out of your cereal but kept getting interrupted by the sound of loud noises outside.

You dropped your spoon into your bowl and got up to see what all the noise was.

You pulled the curtain back and immediately got excited.

"Oh. My. God!!" You yelled out.

Soon, everyone ran downstairs due to your yelling.

"Y/N, what's wrong??" Jin asks, concerningly while holding his pink slipper in the air, ready to attack whatever he thought was causing the screaming.

"Just like the lady on the news said, the snow's been cleared up!" You yell while jumping up and down in excitement.

Shinwon walked over to the door and opened it with ease.

Everyone ran outside, knowing it was freezing outside, and ran around, enjoying the fresh air.

You, however, stayed behind and watched everyone enjoy themselves.

"I'm going to miss you sleeping with me, Jagi," Yanan says next to you.

"Which kind of sleeping?" You both chuckle and sigh.

"I'm just going to miss you laying next to me." He says.

You lay your head onto his shoulder.

"Yanan, you know you're always welcome to visit me, right? Don't be sad."

He nods while kissing the top of your head.

"I love you, Y/N."

You look at him and smile. "I love you too, Yanan."

________

After the guys dropped you off, you walked over to the front of the car to thank Hongseok.

"Thank you, Hongseok. For everything."

He smiles at you. "No problem. You're like family to me, Y/N. I'll call you later, okay?"

You nod as you give him a quick peck on his cheek and walk into your apartment.

"Bye, Noona!" You hear being yelled out faintly.

You turned around and saw all the guys sticking their heads out of the window and waving goodbye.

"Y/N, tell Hoseok to come on. I'm ready to go home!" Jin yells from inside the car.

You chuckled and nodded as you waved back and walked up the stairs and into your apartment.

Surprisingly, it wasn't trashed and a mess like you thought it would be.

In fact, it seemed cleaner.

You walked in slowly and set your phone and keys on the counter.

"Guess who's back?" You asked, waiting for the two to notice you were here.

"Y/N!" They both shouted while running towards you and pulling you into a tight embrace.