chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Let's not forget that this isn't a romantic relationship". I retort.

He looked at me but didn't respond.

Extending my hand I gestured for him to come in. He stepped in,....his eyes never leaving mine for a moment. He walked; ever so slowly to the island in the kitchen and sat on one of the stools; this was customary.

I placed the roses in a jar of water.

"Would you like something to drink?" I asked him casually as I stepped in to the kitchen and headed over to the fridge.
"Pussy juice" he said, earning a wicked grin from me from behind the fridge door. Immediately shutting it, I practically leaped on to his lap. Clasping my hands around his neck as he grabbed my ass giving it a firm squeeze.
Excitement building in my libido as the evidence leaked out of my pussy and on to my lace panty. I was sure he could feel me dripping on to his thigh through his pants. Seems like his thirst will be quenched after all; I said in the back of my mind. This is what I valued most about him on the exterior he would seem like the most professional well behaved and poised man...but when he was ready to get down and dirty there was no holding back.

His lips quickly found the sweet spot on neck and I reveled in the sensation as he bit and sucked ever so eagerly.

I made quick work of removing his jacket and shirt, moaning at the sensation of him suckling on my neck. In no time his garments were on the floor. He removed the two buttons that were holding up my plaid shirt and I quickly let the shirt slide off my arms and on to the floor.

I was getting hot and wet really fast this was just too much kissing!. I got up off his lap and he stood up for me to remove his pants. As I slid it down pass his knees dropping to my knees as well and feeling a bit adventurous....I decided to take him in my mouth. I grabbed the decent sized man hood, licking the tip first before gracefully sliding it all the way to the back of my throat. He immediately fisted my hair and threw his head back as my mouth continued to work on his shaft. Not forgetting myself I reached under me and started to finger myself moaning at the sounds of my mouth slurping and my pussy creaming between my fingers.

I can tell just how excited Jase was getting as I looked up to his eyes rolling back and his hands fisted in my curly hair subconsciously bobbing my head on his shaft as he pleased.

Getting up and pulling my fingers out of myself I spread the cream on his lips and watched as he eagerly licked every bit of it off; if I wasn't ready before I sure was now.
"You're driving me crazy Jase just fuck me already" was all I said before he quickly spun me around pulling both my arms behind me and bending me over the kitchen cupboard, pinning both my arms with just one of his he slid the thin partition that is my panties off and slowly, ever so tauntingly slid inside me. The familiar feel of him had me dripping like a loose faucet and I was all for it. Clasping my hands in an 'X' behind my back he began to stroke picking up the pace and earning loud moans and groans from me, I sounded like a port star but I didn't care this is what I wanted. He was pounding into me now his grip never loosing as he moaned and groaned and a few muffled words I couldn't make out escaped his lips.

A few more strokes and I was going to come long hard and fast. "Oh fuck yes" I groaned throwing my head back as my body exploded with his deep strokes. He was close too I can tell he was losing his control and right after me he let himself spill  into me and I welcomed the warm liquid. Not at all worried about pregnancy as I was on the pill.

As usual it took us a while to catch our breaths. "That pussy is to die for woman" Jase finally spoke when he caught his breath. "Makes a man jealous to know he can't have it all to himself". He began to pick up our garments from off the floor. I picked up my shirt and placed it over my shoulders; knowing I'm about to get a well deserved shower. "If I didn't know better I'd say you were developing feelings for me Benjamin, now you know the deal if you start to develop feelings our arrangement- "will be off" he finished for me in a tone I didn't quite recognise.

He followed me into the shower and we both took a quick bath. I tried making it easy for everyone by not doing much intimate stuff together. For example no long showers and definitely no sleep overs.

After we were cleaned and fresh, I made dinner and we sat and watched re-runs of of my favorite old time sitcoms such as 'good times' and 'the Jeffersons'. After a few good laughs and our tummies were filled he got up to leave.

As I was about to say good bye to him at the door he turned around and spoke before me. "I will win your heart one day Esher,  I swear it". He pecked my lips and left. I watched as he drove off into the abyss in his fancy sports car. 'Great I really like this one I hope I won't have to let him go if he develops feelings for me', I thought to myself as I closed the door and headed back in to my house. Making sure all my doors and windows were locked. I slid into my night gown and went to bed. With not a car know the world.

A/N: hey guys no comments yet no messages either but I'll remain hopeful. To the 23 readers thanks for considering even if it was just a quick run through ☺