5~ Help?!

Komaeda and Ouma are going to be friends, f i g h t m e .
Also Ko's POV

Komaeda finished his bagel and started walking down to Hopes Peak, hoping to run into a certain purple haired liar.

"Ouma-kun!" He called out to the dictator who was walking with the detective Hinata-kun had assumed he was yesterday. The memory made Komaeda a little guilty seeing him now, but he pushed that out of his mind. The panta loving teen turned around and gave him a wide grin.

"Hey marshmallow head! Did you see your senpai yesterday? Nishishi! He must have lost a bet!" Komaeda rolled his eyes at Ouma-kun's comment.

Many thought their friendship was kind of expected, them both being outcasts of their classes. Komaeda pretty much talked to Ouma, trying to see though his lies, which he was surprisingly good at. Ouma didn't really mind Ko, and he often used him for pranks, as the tall teen was committed to do anything for a symbol of hope.

"That's what I heard. Good morning to you too Saihara-kun." He addressed the dark haired male as he caught up with the two. Saihara gave him a small wave.

"I totally took advantage of it! I even sent a few nudes!" Ouma boasted. Saihara sighed.

"That was a pretty obvious lie, Ouma-kun. I don't think he responded to you." Komaeda calmly said.

"Aww you're no fun sometimes KoKo puff!" Komaeda sighed at the nickname. "Did you text him? 'Dear Hajimeme senpai, can we please frick frack for the name of hOpe?'" Komaeda tried to ignore that last part.

"W-well i did..." Komaeda could hear the nervousness in his own voice. Ouma smirked.

"Obviously! Did you confess or some crap?" He asked energetically.

"Well, I kinda told him I was his secret admirer, and we chatted for a bit..." He confessed, scratching the back of his head.

"Woah cool! So he doesn't know it's you though?" Komaeda nodded.

"Do ya think you're ever gonna tell him?" Komaeda sighed. Ouma always asked this.

"No..." He answered dully. He really didn't want to ruin Hajime's life with his luck cycle. That's why he couldn't tell him. That's why he had to get over his crush.

"Aww... Well, if you ever get trapped in a corner, and you feel he has a suspicion, I can always hop in for you and say it was one big lie or something..." Komaeda thought about it... Hajime probably would be in despair knowing it was all a trick yet knowing Hajime he would probably get over it and come back with an even greater hope! So if getting to talk with Hajime was his good luck, him never knowing would be the bad, right?

"Thanks Ouma-kun..." Ouma gave him a smile and they walked to Hopes Peak, discussing random topics.