8~Can A Guy Just Get Some Darn Help Arond Here?

Um... I know it's been a million years and I'm sowwy :'3 just... here take this.
When Ouma said he'd been willing to tell Hinata it was all a prank if his little... 'experiment' went south, the small boy didn't expect Komaeda to take it so seriously.

Soon after, Komaeda was showing him their entire conversations, even though honestly it wasn't that much. Ouma had no idea how he was supposed to be the one replying to Hinata. He could easily say he got help from Saihara, but even though they were dating (which only the two of them and Kaede knew about) it seemed illogical that Saihara would help him. He could always said he blackmailed Saihara though. He could use the time he caught him looking in the girls locker room, or maybe if he felt evil enough, that time he caught Saihara Momota and Harukawa watching My Little-

"Ouma!"

Kokichi turned around, to see Mr Talentless Orange Juice himself running towards him in the hall. He smirked to himself for a second before putting on a pout.

"Aww ya caught me! I'll give you the hostages back now- oh wait it's just you Hinoota! Never mind!"

Hajime gave him a confused concerned look and Ouma watched as it faded back into annoyance.

"Um.. Well..." Hajime stuttered, twiddling with his thumbs.

Ouma's eyebrow raised. A smirk spending across his face.

"Oooooo! Are you going to confess your love that you've had for me for forever?!" Ouma felt a feeling of satisfaction as Hajimeme's face turned cherry red.

"W-what?! No..! It's just- well- um- I need to get into the nurses office..." He stuttered. To Kokichi, this was quite a contrast in Hajime's behaviour, it almost reminded him of Shuichi.

"Ooooo! Are you trying to sleep with Tsumiki again?!" Hajime's face once again turned a shade of red.

"No!!! I just needed to check um... If they had headache medicine..." Hajime told him. Ouma furrowed his brows.

Being a liar, he knew when others were lying. Yet Hajime's reason didn't sound like the truth nor a lie, maybe a mix of both somehow? Ouma mentally shook his head.

"Why didn't you just say?! Follow me! I'll pick the lock..." He smirked and ran off towards the nurses office.

And there's Oumasai because FUCK IT IM THE AUTHOR HERE. If you don't ship, just don't say anything.