Chapter 18

"Here you go, birthday cake ice cream , with butterfingers, oreos, gummy worms and sprinkles and brownies on top. " said Erik putting the ice cream in front of me.

Mmm. He knew me very well.

I grabed a spoon and dug in.

Mmm this taste like heaven .

I looked up my mouth full of ice cream, to find Erik was staring at me.

"Whbat I havd a swedt toof.?" I said with my mouth full.

Erik laughed.

"No pleasse , dig in. There's nothing I enjoy more than seeing you stuff your face . " he said.

I swallowed and looked over at his ice cream.

Vanilla, with pineapples , strawberries, mangos and grapes.

Well damn , that makes me feel great.

"Healthy enough?" I asked

"Oh I mean , yeah, the ice cream is sugar free..but..oh wait. You were being sarcastic. "

"Sugar free Ice cream? Okay. it's official , you are definitely a loser. Definitely no fun. " I said eating more of my ice cream.

"I'm a loser because I like to eat healty ? " he said smiling.

"No. your a loser because your trying to make Ice cream healthy. That's not what your suppose to do pal. Ice cream is suppose to be fattening, fullfulling. Not fucking Sugar free. That just makes it..  lame." I said taking a bite of my butterfingers.

He laughed.

"You know, you really are something different , you don't see a lot of Camillas around. Not very common."

"What ? I mean theres not suppose to be ? Then I wouldn't be me ! We can't have a bunch of me's running around !! It would be chaotic! !! " I said.

Well sort of.

I am kind of sexy.  Maybe it wouldn't be so bad ?

Then I could date Erik and Dimitri .

Wait a fucking minute. Did I really just think that.? Did that really just cross my mind ?

Holy shit. What kind of person am I ?

I don't even like Dimitri?  Remeber?  He's past! So then why the hell balls am I thinking about dating him and Erik!

Thinkining about Dimitri , made me think about that almost kiss we had.

Oh no. No no. This isn't happening !! I'm becoming a cheater ! I'm a cheater! Oh no! I'm not loyal! Oh my life is ruined! ! I'm never gonna be happy and  I'm going to die alone !!!!!!!!

"Camilla.?"

I looked up from my melted Ice cream.

"Yes ?"

"You alright ? Looks like your battling civil war up there."

Just about. Oh if he only knew.

"Yeah sorry, what where you saying?"

"I was saying your ice cream is turning into mush."

I looked at my Birthday cake ice cream now turned into liquid.

I grabed a spoon and watched as it went into the cup.

"Awh dang. I was actually really looking forward to eating the rest of that. " I said  pouting.

He stared at me then got up and grabbed my face and kissed me.

Whoa I was not expecting that !!

He kissed me heavy and deep.

Mm. Wait a minute.

I got up and wrapped my arms around his neck never breaking the kiss, then his tounge did wonderful things as the kiss intensified .

He pushed me against the wall and held my arms above my head as he closed the space between us.  His kisses moved down to my neck and then down to my collar bone.

Oh my god. He was lighting my body up. I felt like I was on fire.A  fire that only his touch could soothe.

Then just as my hands reached for his shirt , someone behind us cleared their throat.

"Um..Miss..Sir..this is an ice cream shop.."

I pulled away and saw that everyone was staring at us.

Talk about fucking awkward.

My entire body  , heated up but this time for different reasons.

I got off the wall and waved at the guy.

"No yea,  we were totally aware. We were..just rehearsing.  For this movie were in..just rehearsing the scene. Couldn't find a quiter place. But . .uh yeah thank you for letting us rehearse here.  This would be a great set, and some really good extras. You guys were magnificent. 

Don't forget to watch our movie comming out in November.  "I said grabbing Eriks wrist and dragging us out of there.

Everyone eyes followed us , like as if my body couldn't get any reder.

"Alright , thanks again. For letting us rehearse.  Okay. Bye." I said.

I grabbed Eriks hand and half bolted out of there.

When we got to the car , I was so red I beat a tomato. 

"I hate you."

I mumbled.

I looked over at Erik who was holding his laughter. Then finally out of no where he burst out laughing. Like he was holding his sides be was laughing so hard.

I just stared at him.

He was laughing at something I found so embarrassing. 

"I'm sorry , I didn't know that amused you. " I said serious.

"Oh my god Camilla! You should have seen how red you turned! I thought you were gonna explode ! Oh that was priceless!  A movie!? Were rehearsing a movie!? Oh that was hilarious!  I swear I never seen anyone turn so red in my life. "

I just stared at him.

Ass butt.

"Shut up and Drive." I said looking straight ahead.

**