Chapter 23

I woke up and I realized I was still in the hospital.

Good god. How long have I been here? Am I that badly beaten up ? 

I looked around for a familiar face and found my mother sleeping on the arm rest. Erik on the other side, and Dimitri near the window. 

Oh oh, well this is awkward. Two of my men in the same room. Two men who clearly stated that I needed to decide. Ah hell. 

But I don't need to choose now do I ? I'm practically dying over here ? Well not dying anymore but you know what I mean. 

My stomach rumbled and I felt like I haven't eaten in days. What are these humans feeding me? If their even feeding me? Are they feeding me?  I looked to my table and saw  the cup with the star. 

Oh gross, their giving me smoothie dinners. No wonder I feel like I can eat a cow. 

I just looked at them all. 

Someone should wake up. Not all but someone. 

I grabbed a paper  and crumpled it into a ball and threw it at my mom. 

"Psst. Mom." I whispered. 

It was probably wrong of me, because she's probably had no sleep. But still. 

"Let her rest, she's barley been sleeping."

I swear I was a cat on the fan he scared the life out of me so quickly. I'm surprise I didn't die right then and there. 

I looked in the door way and saw a young but really handsome doctor. 

"You should'nt move much. You're body is still recovering. So try to keep your movement to a minimal."

"Still recovering?"

He nodded. 

"You had suffered extreme external head tramua. Had To get a couple 20 stichtes. Broke your right ribs, and left your arm along with it. It's a mircale your still alive. Most people don't surive a hit like that. I guess your the lucky one." he said smiling. 

I looked down and saw the cast my arm and waist was in. I used my right hand to feel the stiches at the back of my head. Ew. That would leave a nasty scar.

I looked at him, to see he was still grinning broadly.

Was he trying to hit on me? Because I've got enough boy trouble as it is. I don't need another added to the loop. I swear. Men. 

"Aren't you a little young to be a, Doctor?"

"I'm an intern, and it so happens to be that you are my test subject."

The thought of being someones test subject where they study me and all was actually really creepy. I shook that thought away.

"Okay well Doc, I'm hungry. Do you think you could maybe untie me so I can buy me some Oreos from the vending machine?"

He looked at me like I just released a jar of crazy. Well . It's not the first time. 

"I cannot . You are fragile. As I said before your body is still recovering.  It may  not be wise to start giving you junk food just yet.."

Oh damn. What a cunt. Looks like I got stuck with the sour puss intern. So much for being cute. 

"You know, your no longer cute anymore." I said matter of fact. He looked shocked. What pretty boy never been insulted before? Oh give me a break.

"Okay, well if you're not going to untie me from..this whatever, could you at least get me some Oreos"

"We have you on a strict diet and.."

"Look. They are just some fucking cookies with creme inside of them, maybe like 4. I'm sure I'll be just fine, so if you could just please. Do me this solid. "

He looked at me not phased. His smile never leaving. 

You know what ? Its offical. I hate this guy man.

I'm so going to hit him when I get out. Ass butt. 

I gave him a tight smile.

"I'm coming for you , Ass butt. "

"Well then , when you do. You know where to find me." he said winking.

Oh give me a break.

I  gave him a very not so nice finger, and he left the room.

Oh what a huge ass in my butt!!! What does a fucking girl have to do in this place to get some god damn Oreos around here!!

"You're up." said Erik.

I glanced over at him and got happy. Finally someone who can get me some oreos!

"How you feeling ?" he asked. 

"Hungry." I said.

He smiled.  

"I knew you would. I told them the dinner smoothies they were giving you weren't going to cut it out when you awoken." 

See someone understands. 

"Let me guess, Oreos?"

I gave him a shy smile.

"Please.?"