Chapter thirteen: Back to normal

{Kyran Williams}
I called my mom. "Kyran where are you and Funneh." I stay silent for awhile then I answered. "Do you love me and Funneh." I asked. "Of course I do." She said. "No I mean it do you love us." I ask one more time. "Yes...." She was serious now one more person. "Does Farther Love us." She gave the phone to my Farther. "Look when I first met you and Funneh I thought you guys were going to be trouble but I got to know you guys and you were the sweetest child I ever knew but till Lunar pushed us away from you guys I do love you guys." He said. "Fine we're in the hospital."  I heard my mom ask why. "Because Funneh isn't doing well." Before they could say something till Gold yelled. "Kyran! food here and Funneh mad and the doctor said her heart rate can't go up." I said bye to my parents and they said they'll be here soon
{Lunar Kentucky}
My parents said they had to go somewhere and I had the house to myself so I called Alec. "Hey baby." I said and I heard him talking to a girl and hang up. I know we're not dating yet! But jeez show some love to your future wife I know he loves me I just have to get Funneh out of the picture. I called her and she didn't pick up wait why did I even try she has me blocked. Kyran! He didn't pick up either I called both of my parents they didn't pick you either. What's going on Britney! Come on where is my attention I worked for I'm not starting over this is my time no one else. I went out and saw Britney trying to kissed Prince but he was pushing away that's weird. "Prince stop ignoring her love." I said and Britney nodded. "Yea so kiss me." She said. "I don't love you." He said and walked away.
{Alec Ash}
Lunar called me and I answered by accident and Funneh said something and I hung up. "What you say." I asked and she smiled and started laughing I have been staying the night with Funneh awhile the others stayed at my parents house. "You look a mess." I smile. "I am a mess." I said and mess with my hair. "Aren't we all." She smiled sweetly she has been dragging me with her smile and everything she does she makes feel a way I never felt before with anyone she different. "Do you want stay here tonight you can go home I don't mine." He shake my head. "No I'm good and plus Kyran won't let me." I say and lay on her lap and she messes with hair. "I like how you listen to a guy who you can easily beat up." I smile at her and close my eyes. "I know but he's my friend I guess." She laughs. "When I first saw you I thought you were mean and self centered but I was wrong you help fix my relationship with my parents and you help go back to the way I am thank you Alec Ash." I smile. "You welcome Funneh Williams."