Chapter nineteen: They are Right

{Funneh Williams}
Alec turned around and kissed me and I kissed him I broke the kiss. "Thank you." He said. "You're welcome Happy Birthday Ash." He got up and looked at the door and opened. "Hi Alec your uncle and Aunt is here." He nodded. "I'll be down." "Okay." She left. "I guess they were right." "Who?" He asked and I looked at him and smiled. "Umm that I love you." I closed the door and walked downstairs and I walked out and got a text from Alec. 'Call me when you get home please.' I texted Okay and went home. "How was it." Gold asked. "Why are you always over here." "Kyran." She pointed to him. "What happened." He asked and got up from the table. "It went...God you guys were right." I said and slid down the door. "I knew it you love him." Gold squeal. "What happened?" Kyran asked. "I can't talk right now." I realize I have call Alec I ran upstairs and sat on my bed. "Hey." "Hey." He answer and I hear people talking in the back. "What did you say before you left." He asked and I stay silent. "Umm I like y...." "No you I love." I was shocked. "I'll be over there when my family leaves." "O-Okay." I hang up God help me please.
{Kyran Williams}
Funneh was acting weird. "You saw it that too." Gold asked I nodded. "Yea I don't know what Alec did to my sister." Gold giggles. "Love on the brain." She said. "Yea like you do to me." I said. "What you say." I laugh. "I like you Gold a lot." She hugged me. "You really do." I nodded. "I want to hear you say it. Say you like me." I roll my eyes. "I'm in love itch you Gold Parker." "I'm in love with you Kyran Williams." She said and smiled. "Will you please go out with me." She kiss me. "Yes." I was about to kiss her but we hear someone snap their fingers. "Hey lovebirds Stop I need to apologize to both of you and Funneh." Lunar said. "Okay go ahead." She sighed. "Look I'm sorry for all the pain I put you through you guys didn't deserve any of it and I should of realized it sooner so that this family could be fix and be happy again I'm sorry." She said and I smile. "It's okay." She smile. "Now I have to apologize to Funneh." "You don't have to." Funneh said behind her. "I'm sorry." Funneh hugged her. "I'm sorry."
{Alec Ash}
I knocked on Funneh's door and it swung open and revealed the blunette. "Hi." "Hey can we talk." I asked and she nodded. "I'll ask you again What did you say when you were at my house." She looked down. "I said that...that I...umm...love...you." She whispered. "I couldn't hear you what was that blueberry." I lift her chin to face me. "I said I like you." "That's not what you said." She sigh. "I said I love....you and only you." "I love you too." I whisper in her ear she grabs my face kisses me. "Would you care to be my girlfriend." I asked. "I would love you." "I missed with your brain didn't I." She nodded. "I would." "So you don't want to be my girlfriend." I tease her. "No...Yes." I laugh at her. "What I'm trying to to say is I would love to be your girlfriend." I kissed her forehead